Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Opinions on Andrew Tate?

• Thread starter DrainGangEnthusiast
  • Start date
DrainGangEnthusiast

DrainGangEnthusiast

Drainer
★★★
1589861000Andrew_Tate.jpg

What are your opinons on Andrew Tate? I've heard him say some based points about foids in the past. And rumors about beating his sex slave foids.

1589861000Andrew_Tate.jpg

What are your opinons on Andrew Tate? I've heard him say some based points about foids in the past. And rumors about beating his sex slave foids.
Not our allies or friend but an enemy

Manosphere bullshit
He promotes Islam but doesn't follow it
He promotes women to be less promiscuous but says women should fuck on first dates
Absolute coper

cringe pseudo alpha male

if you follow this guy you're a retarded normalfag sheep

Manosphere guy who is good at marketing and researching his target demo. I don't recall seeing a manosphere guy get as big as him. I guess it helps he was rich, and literally a pimp, before he became a social media personality. Clearly redpilled tho, but it's not like you can sell the blackpill. "Here buy my program so I can tell you it's over" I will admit at least some of his content is funny. Be careful if you happen to watch any clips of his. You will be bombarded with Tate clips from then on. He's gaming the Youtube algos.

He’s based. It’s so funny seeing normies seethe and throw temper tantrums over him. He’s not full on blackpill, but he’s redpilled enough to encourage young men to slut shame whores and to stop simping. Better him than nothing tbh.

If you look past the redpill persona that he makes his money from you will see Andrew Tate is actually blackpilled. This might sound crazy or like driding but based on what I've seen from him I think he does care about the topics he speaks on.

He’s based. It’s so funny seeing normies seethe and throw temper tantrums over him. He’s not full on blackpill, but he’s redpilled enough to encourage young men to slut shame whores and to stop simping. Better him than nothing tbh.

He’s a grifter that preys on dumbass naive people, he’s no more based than anyone on here. He was also born into wealth and probably Jewish as shit despite what he might claim.

Gymmaxxed normie who thinks he's Chad.

Just your typical cookie cutter redpiller that primarily appeals to coping redpiller normies.

Annoying bearded baldy chinlet motherfucker :horror: