Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Opinion on USA?

Opinion on USA

• Positive

• Negative

• Neutral

Results are only viewable after voting.
United States of Goyim?:feelsLSD:

Good country its just foids are too demanding and great abusers (unless ur chad)

Post 2010 USA is fucked, that's where globohomo took strong hold.

USA of 1950's and 60's was awesome.
- No globohomo
- No feminism
- Healthy capitalism
- Awesome leaders like Jimmy Carter and Ronald Reagan
- Blacks were given basic human rights but not free hand to do whatever crime they want
- No social media and electronics (as weird as this sounds, I think they are nothing but a waste of time and designed to be overly addictive)

- No globohomo
- No feminism
- Healthy capitalism
- Blacks were given basic human rights but not free hand to do whatever crime they want
- No social media and electronics (as weird as this sounds, I think they are nothing but a waste of time and designed to be overly addictive)
Raegan was based

Too many niggers spicks jews

these mutts controlled by jews :lasereyes: must be nuked :feelsree::society:

they spread their degeneracy all over the world what a disgusting country :feelswhat::society:

Don’t really care tbh

The dog of Israel. Not respectable, not honorable.

these mutts controlled by jews :lasereyes: must be nuked :feelsree::society:

they spread their degeneracy all over the world what a disgusting country :feelswhat::society:
Fucking mutts nuke these spics faggots :reeeeee:

Could be better could be worse. I like the rollback of foid rights. I hate the authoritanism that is happening.

It should still be populated by native Americans all whites, blacks, Hispanics should not be there

USA is shithole. Many foreign STEMcels earn $400,000/yr at Google/fuckbook while many Americans starve on streets. Health care 10 trillion dollar if no insurance. Virtually guaranteed to go bankrupt if get Cancer, often even with healthcare insurance. Shitty horrible affirmative action for whores and niggers. While hardworkers punished. Prostitution banned to make men suffer.

There's guns in AmERica

- No globohomo
- No feminism
- Healthy capitalism
Giga based :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
But I’m the 1950s conservative chads were still stretching white Stacies :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Oy
USA is shithole. Many foreign STEMcels earn $400,000/yr at Google/fuckbook while many Americans starve on streets. Health care 10 trillion dollar if no insurance. Virtually guaranteed to go bankrupt if get Cancer, often even with healthcare insurance. Shitty horrible affirmative action for whores and niggers. While hardworkers punished. Prostitution banned to make men suffer.
vey

Not a real country. It's massive and it was founded pretty much last week.

Could always be worse

I’ve seen enough videos of atrocities and everyday crime from the third world to be grateful af that I live here, in this time period. Sure, it’s clownworld and the culture (and maybe the govt) obviously untenable and on its last legs, but it still beats living somewhere where I could get hacked with a machete for pretty much no reason. Besides, clownworld provides nonstop entertainment.

Very based constitution:dab: and I love the USA. I know there are problems in it. Unfortunately I think it's going downhill as their currency is being inflated so much but I love how they have a 2nd amendment and that the US is federalised.

From one site nice start, from other americans are fucking jewpraising cucks that will easly give up they constitutional rights

if its so bad why do so many risk their lives to go there, get deported and risk lives to go bak . is amaerica so bad?

A nation in which only fights wars with countries that are weak, too pussy of a nation to fight North Korea, a country that actually has nukes not like they said about Iraq

- No globohomo
- No feminism
- Healthy capitalism

Over and full of hypergamous sluts

Too many niggers spicks jews

Better than my shithole.

Most other countries don't like Americans.

Americans are subjective and want YOU to be like them. Because ultimately white men want sexual dominance over other races of foids. When other countries cave into American demands and receive american money (bribing), they are being submissive to America. Because those countries have to begrudgingly say that they are very friendly with America. The end result is that their foids will have a more friendly view of Americans and thus be more sexually available for white men.

The reason why other countries like China over America is because chinks aren't going around criticizing other countries for not being more Chinese like. Because chinks could care less about them or acquiring their foids (although that is changing nowadays because of lack of foids in China).

Many countries in Latin America and Africa actually like China.

Last edited:
A nation in which only fights wars with countries that are weak, too pussy of a nation to fight North Korea, a country that actually has nukes not like they said about Iraq
Because America knows from experience that fighting east asian men is a very bad idea.

They can bully middle eastern men because middle eastern men have poor fighting ability and like to cut and run.

Because America knows from experience that fighting east asian men is a very bad idea.

They can bully middle eastern men because middle eastern men have poor fighting ability and like to cut and run.
They couldn't beat the Taliban despite killing tens of thousands of them, wasted 2 trillion dollars on that conflict alone lol

Vermin Country.

if its so bad why do so many risk their lives to go there, get deported and risk lives to go bak . is amaerica so bad?
Because two reasons.
1. they still think America is the land of opportunity it was in the 50s and before
and
2. they want to make money here since our currency is a reserve currency so they can make far more money here than in their homeland and can take said money back to their home where they will have far more buying power than the average person there. Notice many immigrants make a decent amount of money and leave or send it back to their families back home.

as much as we like to be proud of our dominant military and 2nd amendment rights, I think we do not go far enough. Fuck the red tape, and cucked nanny state laws.

EVERY FUCKING CITIZEN IN THIS COUNTRY NEEDS A FREE GUN SO WE CAN SHOOT EACH OTHER.

It's our God given right as Americans.

Very based constitution:dab: and I love the USA. I know there are problems in it. Unfortunately I think it's going downhill as their currency is being inflated so much but I love how they have a 2nd amendment and that the US is federalised.
2nd amendment is cucked. I think a fucking child should be able to walk into a Walmart tomorrow and buy a 12 gage shotgun so he can shoot up his elementary school because he was bullied.

2nd amendment is cucked. I think a fucking child should be able to walk into a Walmart tomorrow and buy a 12 gage shotgun so he can shoot up his elementary school because he was bullied.
:lul: giga based:yes:

I'm netural on it.