Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Opinion on the NTpill?

The NTpill is-

• Legit

Votes: 23 85.2%
  • Bullshit

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Other/No opinion

Votes: 1 3.7%

• Total voters
Immolator

Immolator

tfw no ENFJ gf / ltn mentalcel
★★★★★
This one seems to be rather controversial than the others.

As such, polls are anonymized. So pls no flame wars in the thread

Autism cleraly lowers you SMV, sure for chad no but here's thing VAAAAAAAAAAAST majority of men aren't chads, it's death sentence for normie men even more than uggos

NT average face 185cm > non-NT (to the point of becoming dysfunctional when it comes to social life, social skills etc) average face 185cm. Second dude will be a social outcast with no friends, no good job, nothing good in his life and will never make a move on a woman, and women won't make a move on him first because he isn't attractive enough + they have high ego. Man by default have to be outgoing, social, have friends/buddies to just function in society.

Last edited:
Blackpill and Genetic Determinism isn't about only looks but overall your genetic quality, certain gender of ''humans'' deteste very often ANY genetic deviation from the norm

BTW you should make open poll really, i hate hiding between annonymous vote

Legit. Typical aspie dies without ever experiencing a relationship, without career, without nice copes because they don't pay themselves and overall miserable. Aspies are prone to various health problems, being locked up in psych wards, fed with poisonous meds and homelessness. Normies do well only because they're NT which allows them to communicate smoothly and read body language naturally so anyone don't suspect that something is wrong with them which is the most effective birth control method right after an ugly face.

No autism for your face. NTpill is cope.

Whoever voted no is huffing copium and denying that foids are eugenics.

Core part of the blackpill, can't be discarded at all & matters just as much as face imo.

they're NT which allows them to communicate smoothly and read body language naturally
without social skills which come naturally to NTs you're doomed to failure in life as a man, when you can't even speak properly or connect with people, nobody takes you seriously nor wants to be friend with you, let alone women.

Very important. I've been trying to control my autism and act like an NT but it always fails.

without social skills which come naturally to NTs you're doomed to failure in life as a man, when you can't even speak properly or connect with people, nobody takes you seriously nor wants to be friend with you, let alone women.
Even with social skills, if you're a manlet, you're either a jestermaxxer who inevitably becomes a betabuxxer or a ropemaxxer.

Even with social skills, if you're a manlet, you're either a jestermaxxer who inevitably becomes a betabuxxer or a ropemaxxer.
yes no NT brain will save a short man (like below 175cm)

Extremely important, if I wasn’t autistic I will be living a 10x better life.

It`s very fucking real

Cope. My autism never was the problem. It's only about my face

Man by default have to be outgoing, social, have friends/buddies to just function in society.
Legit. Typical aspie dies without ever experiencing a relationship, without career, without nice copes because they don't pay themselves and overall miserable. Aspies are prone to various health problems, being locked up in psych wards, fed with poisonous meds and homelessness. Normies do well only because they're NT which allows them to communicate smoothly and read body language naturally so anyone don't suspect that something is wrong with them which is the most effective birth control method right after an ugly face.
^ this, I don't consider myself so subhuman physically, in any case I'm a normie or a low-level normie, however my mind is screwed up, I can't connect with anyone because of that. Every time I try to hide or disguise that I'm neurodivergent I just end up making a fool of myself. I don't have any friends.