Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Opinion on SethTheProgrammer?

Do you like Seth the Programmer?

• No

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
The most popular anime debater and power-scaler on YouTube. He has also dabbled on some video games and real life debates.

The most popular anime debater and power-scaler on YouTube. He has also dabbled on some video games and real life debates.
fuck i used to watch that guy with swagkage alot, this was very surpising..
idk what to think of him now i seen the list of what hes been accused of and its very long like wtf

Never heard of him until now. :feelshehe:

OK GrAY.

What the fuck is your problem with me specifically?
nothing brother :feelskek: im just fucking around bc anime. you guys freak out when i say anime bad but i really dont have anything against it. unless you watch vtubers

dont know but probably a cuck

hey, i want to tell that i was bit suprised too...tho seth always had bully/asshole vibes still didn't expect to full blown sociopath

also glad that i meet another battleboarder here :), do you often current at battleboarding forums ?
i search spacebattles mostly and comicvine sometimes reddit one too
@tulasdanslos

nothing brother :feelskek: im just fucking around bc anime. you guys freak out when i say anime bad but i really dont have anything against it. unless you watch vtubers
Oh ok, I thought we had beef since you told me "kys" just a few hours ago.

Bump.

Oh ok, I thought we had beef since you told me "kys" just a few hours ago.
jfl there should never be any beef here :feelskek: we are all here to rot anyway saying “kys” means nothing more than i disagree with what you said in your comment i replied to

I think hamburgers and cheeseburgers go well with fries

hey, i want to tell that i was bit suprised too...tho seth always had bully/asshole vibes still didn't expect to full blown sociopath
Me too, glad to see I'm not the only one, I just thought I was a terrible judge of character.
also glad that i meet another battleboarder here :), do you often current at battleboarding forums ?
i search spacebattles mostly and comicvine sometimes reddit one too
I don't even have an account on any of them tbh, I'm just interested in anime and some comic book characters. I just check the vsbattle wiki when I find some character and force myself to guess the ranking, I also check the "Intelligence" page on that wiki quite a lot. Sorry, I'm not the fellow you're looking for.

Me too, glad to see I'm not the only one, I just thought I was a terrible judge of character.

I don't even have an account on any of them tbh, I'm just interested in anime and some comic book characters. I just check the vsbattle wiki when I find some character and force myself to guess the ranking, I also check the "Intelligence" page on that wiki quite a lot. Sorry, I'm not the fellow you're looking for.
seriously he is textbook version of narcissm and sociopathy especially if you watched stream involving him after this cancellation video

seriously he is textbook version of narcissm and sociopathy especially if you watched stream involving him after this cancellation video
Deleted VOD or can you link it here? I already saw a 2 1/2 h cancellation video, I can stomach a 4 h response tbh. :feelsjuice:

also fuck he is chadlite too...fuck him tbh

fuck i used to watch that guy with swagkage alot, this was very surpising..
idk what to think of him now i seen the list of what hes been accused of and its very long like wtf
what is the list I cannot find it just really long ass videos.

what is the list I cannot find it just really long ass videos.
idk if its reliable since its from keemstar but here it is

List

He’s kinda just evil for no reason, not saying I have vendetta against him. He just seems like a shitty person