Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Opinion on Dr. Jordan B Peterson

I have sympathy for him. Although he's like a rich person defending poor people.

He defends us but he doesn't fucking know what's like to be us. He doesn't know how much we suffer

He is a retard pretending to be smart, he is a selfish sociopath

that's his main source of content,he doesn't give a shit about us but knows if he makes videos talking about male related issues like this he will get views from a growing audience of disenfranchised men.

I think he cares about us. He's a very emotional guy he just doesn't completely understand us.

that's his main source of content,he doesn't give a shit about us but knows if he makes videos talking about male related issues like this he will get views from a growing audience of disenfranchised men.
what also speaks against it? After all, it is better to generate as many views as possible to spread his tips / views to us.

he has a lot of empathy with us.

My iq is too low to comprehend his incredible verbosity :feelshaha:

Kike shill who cries a lot and is on shitload of meds

and a hypocrite funny how he kept telling young males to clean their rooms meanwhile his has been shown to be quite messy multiple times. If he really cared about males he would also not be preaching the pull yourself up by the bootstraps boomer tier nonsense and telling most of them to throw in the towel and monkmode. I see little difference between the redpill self help and bluepill self love ideology except the former at least is a little less steeped in narcissism and slightly less rejects reality at times.