Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Opie Show = Telling SI Swimsuit model Nina Agdal, NOT All Women Are Beautiful - @OpieRadio

femoids make me sick / i stopped watching at 1:30 / fuck these cucks man.. / 5"4 guys cant get any love but fat bitches can? JFL

femoids make me sick / i stopped watching at 1:30 / fuck these cucks man.. / 5"4 guys cant get any love but fat bitches can? JFL

Yeah, thought of pointing out how relevant that spot was but was too lazy to do the timestamp. Pretty short video and it is halfway through. And notice the SILENCE that no one even wanted to acknowledge the point. All these guys had some fantasy that if they agreed with the cunt they had a chance with her.

Yeah, thought of pointing out how relevant that spot was but was too lazy to do the timestamp. Pretty short video and it is halfway through. And notice the SILENCE that no one even wanted to acknowledge the point. All these guys had some fantasy that if they agreed with the cunt they had a chance with her.
it kills.me these cucks dont fight back though... they just let the women say these bullshit things / women can say whatever to men but a man saying something negative about a female is HORRIFIC