Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Operation Fuck Society

BKFL

BKFL

Banned
-
I’m sick of society. I’m sick of everything. And I have an idea for a final solution.

No, not that “final solution”. Though it would be ideal, there’s no way it’s happening for real.

The idea is to just seize every opportunity to give a giant middle finger to society. Similar to LDARing and not being a wageslave like the (((elites))) want you to, but this is taking it to the next level. This is paying society back for what it has done to you.

Examples include the aforementioned LDARing but also:

Littering (for maximum lulz just throw your trash out of your car window on the highway) and triggering those hippies as well as making earth a worse place and eventually it won’t be able to sustain life anymore.

Parking in handicapped spaces (I mean, to be fair, Inceldom is a handicap. Even funnier, Park in two or even FOUR handicapped spaces by parking on the line that separates spaces.

Using the express lane with dozens of items at the grocery store.

Leaving 99% empty containers in the fridge at work.

ETC.

Some are more effective than others, but do whatever you can.

One person may not make a whole difference, maybe a few thousand won’t either. But who cares? Our efforts are worth something.

just polute the enviroment and mog handicapped people theory

littering is hilarious and high T

hell yeah brother i used to do this when i was a teen. I would go into a bathroom and piss all over everything and graffiti the walls.

I’m sick of society. I’m sick of everything. And I have an idea for a final solution.

No, not that “final solution”. Though it would be ideal, there’s no way it’s happening for real.

The idea is to just seize every opportunity to give a giant middle finger to society. Similar to LDARing and not being a wageslave like the (((elites))) want you to, but this is taking it to the next level. This is paying society back for what it has done to you.

Examples include the aforementioned LDARing but also:

Littering (for maximum lulz just throw your trash out of your car window on the highway) and triggering those hippies as well as making earth a worse place and eventually it won’t be able to sustain life anymore.

Parking in handicapped spaces (I mean, to be fair, Inceldom is a handicap. Even funnier, Park in two or even FOUR handicapped spaces by parking on the line that separates spaces.

Using the express lane with dozens of items at the grocery store.

Leaving 99% empty containers in the fridge at work.

ETC.

One person may not make a whole difference, maybe a few thousand won’t either. But who cares? Our efforts are worth something.

Societal non military guerrilla warfare. Love it.
Don’t underestimate the power of a few thousand anarchist incels. Even if it isn’t much.

Unconditional Anarcho-Accelerationism.

Normies don't know what they've awakened. There's no stopping it.
hell yeah brother i used to do this when i was a teen. I would go into a bathroom and piss all over everything and graffiti the walls.
Best to do this to the female washroom. Make sure no one is in there, then go in and fucking total it. Shit in the sinks. Bring in a bag of pig's blood and splatter the walls. Sledge hammer the toilets.

I agree, all incels need to come together and cause some real damage

Best to do this to the female washroom. Make sure no one is in there, then go in and fucking total it. Shit in the sinks. Bring in a bag of pig's blood and splatter the walls. Sledge hammer the toilets.
B A S E D
A
S
E
D

I'm a hippie, I love the earth wtf xD don't pollute it, do something else

Unconditional Anarcho-Accelerationism.

High IQ.

Also, if you see free tampons in the bathroom, shove em down the toilet. They usually have these in university bathrooms.

I don't like to litter because I'm the faggot they hire to pick it up.

Reminds me of the fight club scene when they have set up a huge advertisment poster saying: "You can fertilize your lawn with used oil."

Been doing this for two years now
If I can't be a part of society, why should I follow its rules?

Fuck the society!

Thumbs up to all the wizards who saw the secret message by self hallucinating while reading OP's thread.

I have a better idea: hoard resources and destroy them.

It’s useless to destroy money, so, buy gold and find a way to destroy it.

Buy paintings and destroy them.

Buy rare books and burn them.

Waste your money, buy expensive liquors and throw them away into the toilet.

Buy expensive watches and press them, make a YouTube video showing everyone you crushed Rolexes and Pateks.

Try to focus on moneymaxing, try to careermax to hurt Chads and help incels.

Just be a cunt theory

Seriously, just think about environment and innocent animals. Destroying nature is pure evil. You can treat humans bad or go ER but please don't satisfy yourself with destroying unrelated things.

Better idea, be one of the leading people on AI work, then let it loose when it grows enough and it will take over humanity.
High IQ.

Also, if you see free tampons in the bathroom, shove em down the toilet. They usually have these in university bathrooms.

Just like everything you can, to make the experience the next femoid or normie that uses it miserable.

Last edited:
Just be a cunt theory

Seriously, just think about environment and innocent animals. Destroying nature is pure evil. You can treat humans bad or go ER but please don't satisfy yourself with destroying unrelated things.

No deal.
Everything must burn. That is how things works. Fuck everything and fuck everyone. Burn it all down. EVERYTHING

Brilliant idea, Everest IQ.

Cum in peoples drinks loool

based and dirty