Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Operation disrupTor

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
Anyone hear the news? Shit load of Darknet Vendors got busted across multiple continents. Over 6.5 million in cash seized, copious amounts of drugs.

The war on drugs is fucking sickening. Drug dealing is a dirty business no doubt but it's perfectly fine when it's the US Govts boys doing the drug dealing. Maybe if those vendors paid taxes on it like your local drug dealing pillmill or big pharma they wouldn't have just gotten their lives snatched by the grim reaper, Law Enforcement.

I dont believe we should have this overruling entity that wants to dictate every portion of your life.

No, I'm not talking about anarchy im taking about liberty. The freedom to do whatever you want to do with YOUR LIFE. When it starts affecting other people's lives that's when we need a governing body to step in.

We shouldnt have an overlording entity tell us what we can and cant put into our bodies, and before anyone says "but that's what pro-choice women say" there's a big fucking difference. One is putting a substance in your body that makes you feel good the other is literally killing another human being.

Brutal, just steal all the drugs back and resell them again pill.

We shouldnt have an overlording entity tell us what we can and cant put into our bodies, and before anyone says "but that's what pro-choice women say" there's a big fucking difference. One is putting a substance in your body that makes you feel good the other is literally killing another human being.
I'm convinced it's because the government feels entitled to make it as hard as possible for low status males to cope with escapism and wants to force them to be productive out of sadistic authoritarian intent.
Otherwise why would you bother someone that's not harming anyone unless you are a control freak?
Supposed altruistic motives of wanting to help people and stop degeneracy are rarely out of goodwill but more for the purpose of control tbh