Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Openly identifying as an incel is so liberating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
I've been openly identifying as an incel these days and dropping blackpill everywhere.
Before I would have to hide my power level and try to blend in with the normies, now I can go all out.
I've been dropping blackpilled irl constantly these days.
Tons of these normies (even normies cant get laid these days) are fully agreeing with the blackpill when I discuss it with them irl. Bluepillers online will try to deny it but once you discuss it with people in real life you will see that they actually agree with it.

It felt liberating when I first did, but it quickly became depressing realizing nobody cares what I say because I'm ugly.

Pretty sure normals can look at me and tell im incel

Everyone try to be diffrent on reddit etc. but in reality, they are all the same.

I'm too young and don't want to label myself because I like to think there's still hope for me.

It’s because very few people even know the term of the black pill, blue pill, incel or inceltears. I heard that many people barely visit reddit and inceltears aren’t respectable to them. Almost everyone is aware of the black pill. They just stay quiet and don’t talk about it because they don’t want to be seen as a cruel person in public.

blackpilling people is a holy task all incels should commit to.
you will find that the uglier someone is, the more they will agree to the blackpill
because they know it's true.

Pretty sure normals can look at me and tell im incel
they can.

I lost count on how often I got called a virgin by normies and foids.

I'm too young and don't want to label myself because I like to think there's still hope for me.
it's over for hopecels.
if puberty fucked you, it's over. it won't get better.

Last edited:
Be careful, revealing your power level in public can be dangerous

If incels ever go mainstream, you are fucked. Everyone at work will think you are a terrorist because you label yourself the same as hERo’s.

TBH most normies are more blackpilled than a lot of incels think. Even reddit a few years ago would joke about how the only way to get a girl was to be attractive. Now places like IT and JustIncelThings just oppose lookism because they are contrarians. Most normies agree with the blackpill they just don't care about the victims of it. They don't deny it though they just think "it is what it is get over it".

Tons of these normies (even normies cant get laid these days) are fully agreeing with the blackpill when I discuss it with them irl. Bluepillers online will try to deny it but once you discuss it with people in real life you will see that they actually agree with it.
Dude you're so right, I openly identify too. A lot of my friends agree with me on dating but tbh a lot of people I know never even heard of incels at all
only way to get a girl was to be attractive.
Lol I mean it's literally common sense smh....

Soon saying you are incel will equal to you saying you are a neo nazi crip thats part of the bloods which are related to the GD's

TBH most normies are more blackpilled than a lot of incels think. Even reddit a few years ago would joke about how the only way to get a girl was to be attractive. Now places like IT and JustIncelThings just oppose lookism because they are contrarians. Most normies agree with the blackpill they just don't care about the victims of it. They don't deny it though they just think "it is what it is get over it".
Cucktears is filled with the most left leaning transgender cuck portion of the population.
They will dent blatant facts so they can peddle their narrative.
Irl normies know that the blackpill is true and simply need to be nudged toward it.
Cucktears aren't normies, they are losers

Cucktears is filled with the most left leaning transgender cuck portion of the population.
Irl normies know that the blackpill is true and simply need to be nudged toward it.
Not just IT, the entirely of Reddit is extremely left-leaning asspatters begging for upvotes. It's not a representation of normalfags.

> social interaction

the prospect of going out in social situations and seeking to preach your social ideology is a bit cringey to me.
I dont go out with the intention of doing it, it comes naturally.
Like if someone asks me if I have a girlfriend I will just drop blackpills on them.
Happened recently when my group if friends witnessed some ugly guy get rejected. I started explaining the 80/20 rule to them

Im openly incel to all my friends at least, I usually do references to my inceldom and I like to photoshop my face into these pictures where a chad and a foid is kissing and a lonely guy is looking sad beside them.

blackpilling normies in real life is in most cases useless. At first they will agree with you but after some time they will just continue normie life. Ignoring you, degrading you, using knowledge against you. basic biological instinct

How young are you?
16 years young.
blackpilling people is a holy task all incels should commit to.
you will find that the uglier someone is, the more they will agree to the blackpill
because they know it's true.

they can.

I lost count on how often I got called a virgin by normies and foids.

it's over for hopecels.
if puberty fucked you, it's over. it won't get better.
Puberty is fine. I fucked myself by not excercising and taking care of my acne. Also manlet.

Based.

normalizing inceldom is real freedom.

Incel Pride.

Blackpill the younger folks. The earlier they know the truth, the better they can cope.

16 years young.

Puberty is fine. I fucked myself by not excercising and taking care of my acne. Also manlet.
acne scars suck. face is the most important. idk if there is surgery or sth for that but it sounds pretty over for you.
why don't you work out at home if you regret not exercising?

I wish I was blackpilled at an earlier age. I knew appearance was importance but I didn’t know it had soooo much weight on it.

Not just with foids, but how MUCH the halo effect distorts reality in your favor with friends, careers, connections, and life experiences.

I would have saved all my money for surgery way sooner and gotten that done earlier in my life.

This has pretty much been my experience too. The "get over it" mentality is hurting the young men of society more than they realize.

I did this before
All i got was friends who made fun of me, calling me an incel virgin dumbass, and they all blocked me
NEVER and i repeat NEVER tell anyone you are incel, except for people who are ALSO INCEL

I've been openly identifying as an incel these days and dropping blackpill everywhere.
Before I would have to hide my power level and try to blend in with the normies, now I can go all out.
I've been dropping blackpilled irl constantly these days.
What changed

Now places like IT and JustIncelThings just oppose lookism because they are contrarians.
They only disagree with the blackpill when there are incels around, because for them: incel + blackpill = misogyny.
So in order to prevent misogyny, they have to remove the blackpill from the equation.

the first rule of incels.is, is you don't talk about incels.is
the second rule of incel…...

lol wat? you will get so much more shit from people.. not worth it

You must have a good personality (seriously).

If I was to try what you're doing, people would just tell me to STFU.

You are not incel even. You are an imposter. All of your posts are sanctimonial boleshit.

You are not incel even. You are an imposter. All of your posts are sanctimonial boleshit.
Elaborate please.
acne scars suck. face is the most important. idk if there is surgery or sth for that but it sounds pretty over for you.
why don't you work out at home if you regret not exercising?
I am working out at home currently.

Yeah, people online are so much different than they are in real life.

Normies will hate incels even more if they openly identify as "incels" and actively drop blackpills, because they hate everyone who reveals the truth. I therefore always hide my power level.

I have no social interactions of any type so it's as though nothing has changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.