Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News OpenAI unveils text-to-video tool Sora

Cool bro! It´s a shame that all these services cost money.

Extraordinary years for storyteller and original idea innovators are coming... Only those with great ideas will win in future...

Conventional wisdom said putting video cameras into the hands of consumers would enable everyone to make movies. While those tools made moviemaking more accessible, it still takes hard work and loads of talent to use those tools to engaging effect. Similarly, text to video is a tool that can make astonishing imagery, but it still takes a dedicated individual to think up those prompts, input them and then order them to cinematic effect. I think it will be awhile yet before text to video can create original stories that move the heart. Great movies are still the domain of thoughtful authors and screenwriters who understand the art of good storytelling. All that said, as a filmmaker this is pretty remarkable tech.

Last edited:
It's a shame that the jewniggers are behind most incel copes :feelssus:

Last edited:
Am I the only one who hates this?

Now all of Jewtube//Cucktok etc will be filled to the brim with garbage videos made by every 14 year old who thinks he is the next Christopher Nolan

The death of Art is the worst thing to come from Ai proliferation

someone make fake war declerations

Cool bro! It´s a shame that all these services cost money.
muh shekels
Kike george soros jewish people barack obama tooth facial hair 2017 youtube jaw mouth thumbnail

Total death of spirituality and art incoming.
Humans aren't designed to live in a society of hyper-abundance :forcedsmile:

Devil Smile GIF by Otakou

I know what I'm gonna generate alright

People will escape into a fake world because life will become unbearable

People will escape into a fake world because life will become unbearable
It’s gonna get way worse from here. We will go through an unprecedented dark age. The writing is on the wall.