Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Open letter to women

Richard Coper

Richard Coper

involuntary celibate
★★★★
It is in our nature to be horny 24/7 and to fall in love with everything that appears to be a female and smiles at our direction. If you changed overnight physically into the male version of yourself, your life would change from paradise into hell, because you actually are not as beautiful as you think. You can be short, but men will think, you are cute. You could be fat, but men will think, its because you are confident. You could be ugly, but men will think, you are an angel, because they are programmed to be attracted to you. It’s as normal as the rain dropping from the clouds. Rain drops from the clouds and men are attracted to women. It’s just nature. You may think, it’s because you are so beautiful and something special, but the truth is, you could be a fat ugly stinky landwhale and these men who slide into your DM‘s would still worship you. It’s in our nature to be attracted to almost every female. You are not special. You are not beautiful. You are just a part of nature and we are a part of nature and we just do what nature programmed us for. You may think, what is it on me that men find so attractive? I can tell you. It is the simple fact that you are a female and men are super horny and have no options, so they take whatever they can get. Nothing more. You are just a female and men are naturally attracted to almost every female.

Last edited:
brutal no reply pill. foid know the value of their holes which has been inflated by the cucks.

dear women, my penis: in your vagoogoo

It is in our nature to be horny 24/7 and to fall in love with everything that appears to be a female and smiles at our direction. If you changed overnight physically into the male version of yourself, your life would change from paradise into hell, because you actually are not as beautiful as you think. You can be short, but men will think, you are cute. You could be fat, but men will think, its because you are confident. You could be ugly, but men will think, you are an angel, because they are programmed to be attracted to you. It’s as normal as the rain dropping from the clouds. Rain drops from the clouds and men are attracted to women. It’s just nature. You may think, it’s because you are so beautiful and something special, but the truth is, you could be a fat ugly stinky landwhale and these men who slide into your DM‘s would still worship you. It’s in our nature to be attracted to almost every female. You are not special. You are not beautiful. You are just a part of nature and we are a part of nature and we just do what nature programmed us for. You may think, what is it on me that men find so attractive? I can tell you. It is the simple fact that you are a female and men are super horny and have no options, so they take whatever they can get. Nothing more. You are just a female and men are naturally attracted to almost every female.
mediocre IQ because this is too much to read for a foid, also, they don't care about what you have to say on an incel forum

dear women, my penis: in your vagoogoo
high IQ

mediocre IQ because this is too much to read for a foid, also, they don't care about what you have to say on an incel forum
Kill yourself if you believe that i give a fuck about if they read it or not

no letters for your FACE

Kill yourself if you believe that i give a fuck about if they read it or not
writing a letter to foids but not careing if they read it .... seems odd, but okay, whatever floats your cope boat :feelsokman:

no letters for your FACE
Why do you answer my thread? Didn’t you give your irrelevant opinion 3 hours ago today in the same thread, Fagott ?
writing a letter to foids but not careing if they read it .... seems odd, but okay, whatever floats your cope boat :feelsokman:
I rape your mother you son of a bitch. Just kill yourself

Why do you answer my thread? Didn’t you give your irrelevant opinion 3 hours ago today in the same thread, Fagott ?

I rape your mother you son of a bitch. Just kill yourself
cunt, water is wet thread, your letter is irrelevant. foids are fucking dogs while you write letters.

cunt, water is wet thread, your letter is irrelevant. foids are fucking dogs while you write letters.
I don’t care about your low iq opinions. Go and commit suicide right now

Dear women,
fuck you
Yours,
Persecuted