Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Oofy Doofy Pill: Acne Ricecel Cuddling a White GF in a McDonald’s

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
392FAFDE DF14 444A BB84 C8D45A03EB99

@Transcended Trucel, just be NT! :feelsrope::feelsree:

She looks like a used up whore. So this is merely a consolation prize for the riceman, beats having nothing I guess.

Cherry-picking-pill*

@subzero, keep coping with muh betabuxx, oofy doofy is law! :feelstastyman:

Both look like trash, she even looks like a dick addict so she get some on the side I bet
Screenshot 20220504 153036 Chrome

it's luck and opportunity, you can't just buy soy merchandise and become an oofy doofy tomorrow

I would love to go to mcdonalds and cope with the shitfood :ahegao:

:feelskek::feelskek: jfl at the thought of a chubby Indian man randomly taking sneak shots of couples outside

He still mog me anyways and it's all that matter :feelsaww:

This is just cherry-picking, tbh. We need to see this on a larger scale, before we can lend credence to ODT.

She looks like a crack addict

She looks like a used up whore. So this is merely a consolation prize for the riceman, beats having nothing I guess.
i also love the fact that just because they are together that automatically means they are in a relationship.i guess any doormat that had a female friend in highschool is a player.

These oofy doofy pill threads are getting annoying. If oofy doofy so real go take advantage of it.

These oofy doofy pill threads are getting annoying. If oofy doofy so real go take advantage of it.
You have to be a normie NPC that’s what Oofy doofy is if you’ve taken the black pill or even redpill how can you take advantage of Oofy doofy?

she does not look white

Oofy doofy is a shitty meme, they both look like meth heads

@Zer0/∞ did you took that pic?

Regardless of this thread, Nt > height >>>>>> face, I accept it now :incel:

Mogs me tbhngl dedsrs

I barely see contexts so I doubt the pill; the girl doesn't seem attracted to the guy either. Hugging isn't this hard to do with women either if your personality is not and/or you can basically fake it until you make it. Basically, say you are a hugger; hug everyone so they see no double standard and you could hug a woman while meeting her or leaving her.
Oofy Doofy Pill seems like an offshoot of jbw and betabux from what I saw described on youtube videos; I rarely if I ever saw it work with non-white or non-white passing person either; so, the theory seems like cope.

JBA strikes again, man :fuk: