Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Oofy doofy moggers

Oroborus

Oroborus

Ascending
★★★★★
20% Promoting 450lb Hell by the dashboard blocking pussy light’s long discredited blue pill oofy doofy theory
The theory is true indeed but you need to be giga NT and fucking sui your ego and inker rage. Be light triad, be oofy and goofy, cutecelmax
I was on the verge of fucking sui myself and my acc in the past weeks because of the hard oofy mog.
I swallowed this pill and almost died in the process, it was too just jfl brutal buddyboys
Girls crave to be impregnated by oofy doofy bulls, they are sitting at the top of smv in 2023 I can't cope with this raw truth and shit is claiming several incel lives as we speak.
If you got the potential you can ascend as a doofier, slay, and mog NT minned aspie cucks

NT is everything.

NT is everything.
Someone got banned here simply for having foids approach him... :feelsEhh:

But the "oofy doofy" "pill" is bullshit. :feelstastyman:

Pure cope, really; never really got the point of the "oofy doofy" pill, considering foids are not attracted to such men and have basically no purpose to get with such men aside from plain betabuxxing and easy cuckery of their money while still cheating with Chad, and even that can be achieved with many desperate aging normies in this time of hypergamy and accepted moral degeneracy. :feelskek:

That's still cucked betabuxxing, though, and comes after a foid has ridden the proverbial carousel; she wants the power in order to basically just cheat with Chad and offer no benefit at all to the male, which is far from a very viable strategy for "ascension" as so many claim... :feelsjuice:

You're also making foids think a bit too logically; though some may take the route you say, think of the entitlement and privilege awarded to even the average sub foid and her want for attraction that basically puts a halo effect on those more attractive than her. :feelshehe:

‘oofy doofy’ sounds like a shitty name

I know what you're talking about and it works, I've seen it with my own eyes. But you have to be NT and low inhib to pull it off.

I think you mean outliermaxxing but you need to be at least one in a million for that

If you got the potential you can ascend as a doofier, slay, and mog NT minned aspie cucks
You are missing one crucial part required for oofy doofy: just be first. It only works on inexperienced, preferably virgin girls who are less prone to social media use. Since teenage girls are in a closed sexual market, often don't have prior boyfriends to compare to, and most teenage boys these days are autistic video games addicts, actually being NT and outgoing can make up for ugliness.

The very latest it can work is first year of collegge. After that there are no inexperienced girls left (other than chadsexuals), so oofy doofy pill won't work for most of us.

Last edited:
You are missing one crucial part required for oofy doofy: just be first. It only works on inexperienced, preferably virgin girls who are less prone to social media use. Since teenage girls are in a closed sexual market, often don't have prior boyfriends to compare to, and most teenage boys these days are autistic video games addicts, actually being NT and outgoing can make up for ugliness.

The very latest it can work is first year of collegge. After that there are no inexperienced girls left (other than chadsexuals), so oofy doofy pill won't work for most of us.
i think it works better with party whores, bpd babes, etc
The foids you talk about are shitty as fuck, they go for dark triads

i think it works better with party whores, bpd babes, etc
I've never seen them go for less than normie-tier guys. All the below average guys i've seen with girlfriends were with some nerdy girl who warmed up to them in high school/college. And they were all very NT. That's the only way out for incel-tier men.

“A girl asked you what time it is? Be gone gigachad!” Smh derpistan
That's different from being outright approached. :feelsjuice:

Someone got banned here simply for having foids approach him...
BUt fucking moeggels never got perma banned for that.
It's about having bad luck or mods disliking u

BUt fucking moeggels never got perma banned for that.
It's about having bad luck or mods disliking u
Volcel if you get approached and reject/fumble it, to be honest. :feelzez:

Volcel if you get approached and reject/fumble it, to be honest. :feelzez:

One can only feel dubious if a woman approaches u outta the blue but in his case it happened in clubs

One can only feel dubious if a woman approaches u outta the blue but in his case it happened in clubs
I always thought the name of Moggels was most fitting. :feelshaha:

I got a warning for making a joke about oofy doofy also. It was 100% irony but it seems like it was lost upon