Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ontario to make black history mandatory for grades 7, 8 & 10

TBIcel

TBIcel

Glowies fear the Z
★★★★★

The Ontario gov is supposedly a conservative one and does this what a joke. Also 3 years for black history. Come on their list of accomplishments are so little Id say more than 2 weeks is excessive as only noteworthy black societies are Nubians, Ethiopia and various states that appeared in mali and even then there levels of civilizational achievements pale in comparison to every other race that isn't Australian aboriginals.

So they teaching that white men owned and beat black men?

Sub-conscious JBW

What history?

They’ll just take all med history and say it was sub-saharan africans

Last edited:
Conservatives love their blacks I don't see the contradiction.

TND. Make racism great again!

3 years, no fucking way. Who cares about negro history.

So they teaching that white men owned and beat black men?

Sub-conscious JBW
Nah, they're trying to preach that blacks had actual "history" even though any kind of "civilization" they had was transplanted from some other races(White or Arab/Semitic).

They're basically doing with Blacks what was/is still being done to foids; made into a protected class & glorified so that any criticism upon them falls as a violation of the hiveminded PC mentality.

They’ll just take all med history and say it was sub-saharan africans
we wuz the rize of induzztrialization n' sheeit
Screenshot 2024 02 10 21 57 58 807 comgoogleandroidgooglequicksearchbox edit

i remember putting my head down during a black history slide show in my grade 12 english class and my teacher got mad at me. back then i knew the real oppressed demographics were indian and asian men.

cuckservative r just trying to "conserve" the society that was 20-30 yrs ago.

in 2050 cuckservative gonna "conserve" tranny and LGBTQ shit and be called fascist for it.

those retards dont have core values, goals, etc. they are reactionary low IQ retards with some midwits inbetween.

also, it was the cuckservative canadian government that made prostitution illegal FOR MEN. but legalized for foids.

cuckservatism = imposing trad (duties, responsibilities, social pressure) on men, while foids can do whatever.

fuck them.

also, it was the cuckservative canadian government that made prostitution illegal FOR MEN. but legalized for foids.

cuckservatism = imposing trad (duties, responsibilities, social pressure) on men, while foids can do whatever.

fuck them.
Can't wait until boomers die off

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back