Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel OnlyFans Whores Aren't Actually Making Money (LOL)

Troll

Troll

Holes Don't Have Opinions Just Emotions
★★★
I know it sounds crazy but I've been noticing a trend. Hear me out:

1. Your basic generic run of the mill useless hole
2. Has one or more tattoos, little morals, etc.
3. Easily persuaded by obvious social media marketing shills like the whore in this tiktok video:

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@keltnerd66/video/6832499713279806726

4. Convinces herself she can make that much, given the market for pussy is steadily plummeting as society falls into decadence.
5. Gives up her morals completely and creates an account, starts posting her profile on every youtube video/site where she thinks she'll recruit betabux.
6. Only gets 5 likes/subscribers after 3 weeks :feelskek::feelsgah::forcedsmile:

Onlyfans

I give you the epitome of modern women
Ethot

Destruction to Onlyfans!

15 dolars a month in venezuela? She's rich dude

High IQ post, it is a pyramid scheme that leaves young foids with nudes on the internet and no morals. Even if they do get money, money made by degenerate means will be blown by degenerate means. They spend it all on drugs or the newest gucci shit or whatever and end up having to beg their followers for $5.

High IQ post, it is a pyramid scheme that leaves young foids with nudes on the internet and no morals. Even if they do get money, money made by degenerate means will be blown by degenerate means. They spend it all on drugs or the newest gucci shit or whatever and end up having to beg their followers for $5.

Exactly, when I was 20 and making good money, I always thought spending $100 was nothing because I could make it back the next paycheck.
Now imagine making $500 a day as a retarded adult child (women). Instead of saving up for college (what she claimed she was doing it for in the first place), she'll spend the majority on labels just to piss off other women. Because we all know they don't dress up nice to impress men, but to shun other women and steal the prize (men).
Also the whole "gUyz Kn0ow DeH cAnb Maek aN ONionsFaNz too" is just a cope for her to not feel bad about how she has an advantage for having an ax wound between her legs. It's such an obvious shill, but normies are too dumb to realize it.

Last edited:
People who pay for nudes on OnlyFans should be shot and left to bleed out in a sceptic pool.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back