Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL OnlyFans Whore murders her Black boyfriend

• Thread starter 5ft4ropeconnoisseur
  • Start date
flipped the script

@Ika-Sama @BurntIvoryKingcel @shii410 thoughts?

You beat me to it

The comments are based actually - and ironic, considering noodles criticise Asian men for being racist, yet the comments here are 100x more critical of this woman, than Asian men are of Asian women

All people who betray their community are trash - by definition, they are selfish and have no morals.

The OnlyFans starlet who allegedly stabbed her boyfriend to death said she “only dates rich black guys” and doesn’t like being controlled just weeks before her boyfriend’s bloody death.

Shocking that people can be so racist in 2022 - we see EXTREME RACISM against all other races of men compared to black men and this woman openly promotes that extreme societal racism. I would literally fly to america to witness it, if this racist cunt was to be publicly-hung - society needs to bring back this kind of justice

nig gets stabbed foid goes to jail
nothing is lost

They should give her the death penalty as well. For being a coalburner.

burn the toll
kill the coal?
something isnt right here

flipped the script
It was about to go how it usually goes:

Her attorney has claimed that Clenney acted in self-defense when Obumseil attacked her after stalking her for several weeks.

The Instagram star was forced to stab Obumseil after he grabbed her by the throat, Prieto said.

burn the toll
kill the coal?
something isnt right here
Dip in mayo........ LOL she will get scotfree for self defense, her personality detector got working.

What a nice personality she has :feelsjuice:

I wouldn't be surprised if this was the rule, Black men are most likely to be murder victims and throughout history White toilets have proved themselves to have an appetite for killing Black men. Just think of all the lynchings, most of those were orchestrated by White toilets. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Like all lynching toilets of old she will be acquitted. Toilets can get away with murder, perhaps she will only get community service.

5/10, she could have killed herself after that :feelsbadman:

She got off scot free if I remember the story correctly

Lol that nigger was 27? Looked 40.

Around whites, never relax.

They take themselves out