Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Onlyfans simp baited to literally stalk, and is now a stalker

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
Last edited:
Whatever this kid has going on with his eyes, I have it too. And yes, I'm trucel. Beyond over.

Woman most affected.

Did he actually fuck her? Mogs me.

whatever happened, the woman is at fault. She could've just left him on read like she does to the rest of the men, but she has shit problem solving skills as per usual

Whatever this kid has going on with his eyes, I have it too. And yes, I'm trucel. Beyond over.
its over for him. It's not that he even has ugly features neccessarily. It's just he's ethnic enough to look short and have no sexual value whatsoever

Did he actually fuck her? Mogs me.
maybe this is why onlyfans simps donate. There are stories of these hoes giving cootch to their fans like some kind of lottery. He gave her a TV and thousands of dollars probably.

did you ever have an eye injury or something

i have one slightly fucked up eye because i injured it once and it had to be bandaged for a long while, and it's looked asymmetrical ever since

Hard to sympathize with simps.

did you ever have an eye injury or something

i have one slightly fucked up eye because i injured it once and it had to be bandaged for a long while, and it's looked asymmetrical ever since
brutal
so subhuman I'm confused for a cripple
no I've had it since forever
yes I went to childhood photos and checked, I always had a droopier eyelid, not saying which one in case I get doxxed

Literally me.

brutal
so subhuman I'm confused for a cripple
no I've had it since forever
yes I went to childhood photos and checked, I always had a droopier eyelid, not saying which one in case I get doxxed
damn that sucks, it reminds me of thom yorke he was also born with a droopy eyelid

when he was younger he used to keep his eyes semi-closed so that the droopy eyelid would be less noticeable, but it made people think he was a chink

Silly of him to not read between the lines and work out that in this gynocentric culture of COURSE no matter how much consent you're given, going to those lengths to stalk a girl will always look bad.

Proof that consent is a made-up and meaningless concept created in Western gynocracies only to serve the exalted woman.