Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Onlyfans isn’t real

Zogpilled

Zogpilled

It’s ogre
★★
I refuse to believe that all simps combined have enough means to make multi millionaires out of
thousands of whores on onlyfans. This just has to be some jewish money
laundering scheme. Jewish tricks. Sure there are definitely simps giving them money but with how the economy is I don’t see how it’s possible.

if onlyfans isnt real then how come i lost all my money to it

if onlyfans isnt real then how come i lost all my money to it
I have lost all $100,000 of my savings which I have saved up for 10 years due to onlyfans.

I fully believe that all the money that Onlyfans models receive is real. Think about it, most men are Betacucks and simps who lack a sense of honor and self-esteem.

Last edited:
they are mostly real but I wouldn't be surprised if kikes inflated the numbers to degrade society even further

Although I understand you, you sincerely, deep down in your soul, want to believe that the world has not gone crazy and this is only an illusion, but put aside false hopes - this world has gone crazy.

I refuse to believe that all simps combined have enough means to make multi millionaires out of
laundering scheme. Jewish tricks. Sure there are definitely simps giving them money but with how the economy is I don’t see how it’s possible.
its just a new take on an old phenomenon - men have always surrendered most of their resources to women. Back in the day the wealth transfer was to stay-at-home wives, now it's towards OF girls. Nothing has changed, hence women controlled 80% of customer spending in the 1930s and still do now.

Maybe the real onlyfans was the friends we made along the way