Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News "OnlyFans creators made more than every NBA player's salary combined last year"

LeonTheSilent

LeonTheSilent

"...but i was cast out and rejected..."
★★

Well fellow dudes... This is our brave new world. If anyone (none) still belived in some conservative recovery or anything like that, let me kill your last hope. And thats ok.
The girls we could be dating are participating prostitution in different levels and styles.
I believe that things have gonne so bad that, due to stains in reputation, just dating a girl could make you an insta-cuck in a milisecond.

I did a post about that Amouranth whore years back I think. She was making a MILLION DOLLARS A MONTH back then even or slightly more.

A fucking million dollars ($1,000,000.00+) monthly from Onlyfans and whoring ... That's just unbelievable. This shouldn't be and it has been for years.... That's out earning nearly all CEOs, many pro, top level athletes, A-B list principle Hollywood actors, lawyers, doctors -- literally all industries.

At some point more and more people are hopefully going to just want it all to burn down because when whores out earn everyone, reset is needed. Things have gone too far out to black that the only way to light is to just start all over. You can't fix the world now, you can only restart it.

Because starting from scratch is the only way to fix this, nothing else. No undo. No changes. Nothing. It all has to be erased to be fixed. You can't have whores taking their clothes off, masturbating, talking to cucks online, and "working" maybe 7 hours a week making $1,300+ dollars an hour.

Last edited: