Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel only3 people in the chatroom at 11pm on a Saturday night?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
99% of the forum must be out getting laid or something

chat had its golden age in the winter of 2018 tbh. Fuck I wish we could go back then.

That's why you always need posts that demoralize normies looking to lurk and laugh at these discussions. Can't let them have all the fun.

A lot of people on here are from different countries or maybe just different time zones in america, but yeah there are definitely some fakecels out on saturday nights. I used to work every saturday night so that could be the reason some people are out as well

It's because they're all out slaying

I was fapping,napping and playing Zelda Ocarina of Time all day today. I'm assuming everyone else was coping just like me.

We’re all LARPing fakecels who are actually Chads in real life. We just come here for the lols.

nah im just completely shitfaced and i've been drinking a shit ton since the night started, watching youtube videos of college kids partying and going to music festivals and shit full of chads and stacys being happy, something I will never attain bc I'm a 5'4 ricecel manlet.

We’re all LARPing fakecels who are actually Chads in real life. We just come here for the lols.
Incels are failed Chads
nah im just completely shitfaced and i've been drinking a shit ton since the night started, watching youtube videos of college kids partying and going to music festivals and shit full of chads and stacys being happy, something I will never attain bc I'm a 5'4 ricecel manlet.
Brutal,at least cope with vidya or something else

Incels are failed Chads

Brutal,at least cope with vidya or something else

I drink white claw and I actually like it. Only thing I have in common with these chads and stacys partying every day during the summer.

Sorry I passed out

I drink white claw and I actually like it. Only thing I have in common with these chads and stacys partying every day during the summer.
No summer for your face,height,race,dick,frame :feelsrope:

just shat my chat ngl

No summer for your face,height,race,dick,frame :feelsrope:

Need to cope to survive somehow. How do you think I haven't roped yet? besides watching my painfully dying stepfather?

I'm too high inhib to chat

Need to cope to survive somehow. How do you think I haven't roped yet? besides watching my painfully dying stepfather?
How did you cope before being blackpilled? Sorry for your old man lol

How did you cope before being blackpilled? Sorry for your old man lol

Nah don't feel sorry for my stepfather. He was the most abusive white stepfather a ricecel could dread. He beat my head with a wrench often, let alone hitting my body with it, thus hindering my physical growth and development. One of the reasons why I am balding more quickly is because I have a ton of bald spots in my head where my stepfather would hit me with the wrench and I would have bloody lacerations that I would have to tend to before I went to school.

So fuck the douchebag. He is bed-ridden, barely breathing, because of his diabetes, obesity, smoking and drinking habits finally fucking caught up to him. I take great joy knowing he is in constant pain every day until his last breath, because he caused me a lot of pain growing up.

Nah don't feel sorry for my stepfather. He was the most abusive white stepfather a ricecel could dread. He beat my head with a wrench often, let alone hitting my body with it, thus hindering my physical growth and development. One of the reasons why I am balding more quickly is because I have a ton of bald spots in my head where my stepfather would hit me with the wrench and I would have bloody lacerations that I would have to tend to before I went to school.

So fuck the douchebag. He is bed-ridden, barely breathing, because of his diabetes, obesity, smoking and drinking habits finally fucking caught up to him. I take great joy knowing he is in constant pain every day until his last breath, because he caused me a lot of pain growing up.
Holy shit what a fucking moron,may he die painfully.My dad never understood my Inceldom,one friday night he obligated me to leave my room because i am a fucking loser and planned to play vidya and watch movies as usual.

Last edited:
Holy shit what a fucking moron,may he die painfully.My dad never understood my Inceldom,one friday night he obligated me to leave me room because i am a fucking loser and planned to play vidya and watch movies as usual.

That's your father's fault for not trying to understand you. He's supposed to give you guidance as a parent, after all. He's supposed to reach out to you, instead of you trying to make him understand. Remember that.

That's your father's fault for not trying to understand you. He's supposed to give you guidance as a parent, after all. He's supposed to reach out to you, instead of you trying to make him understand. Remember that.
What a dickhead,he literally said "when i was your age,i used to hang out with my friends every friday night,don't you have friends? get out!" :reeeeee::cryfeels:

Last edited:
Time zones my man, not everyone is sitting there in the United States of covid...

What a dickhead,he literally said "when i was your age,i used to hang out with my friends every day friday night,don't you have friends? get out!" :reeeeee::cryfeels:

Yup. It's definitely your father's fault for not understanding you. He sounds like a boomer trying to explain how easy it was to pay for college back when it was like $300 a year to pay. Your father should be ashamed of himself. He doesn't realize what social media, tiktok, etc. has done to the social scales and circles. People don't go to playgrounds and socialize anymore. That's not a thing.

Yup. It's definitely your father's fault for not understanding you. He sounds like a boomer trying to explain how easy it was to pay for college back when it was like $300 a year to pay. Your father should be ashamed of himself. He doesn't realize what social media, tiktok, etc. has done to the social scales and circles. People don't go to playgrounds and socialize anymore. That's not a thing.
I know he considers me a failure of a son but i still care about him,after all i live in his house and he bought all the electronic devices i use to escape reality

I know he considers me a failure of a son but i still care about him,after all i live in his house and he bought all the electronic devices i use to escape reality

Good for him for doing the bare minimum for you. He does more for you than my stepfather ever did. Good for you brocel.

That said, he needs to support you mentally and emotionally as well, as a father, not just throw materialistic goods and games at you and just let you rot mentally.

Good for him for doing the bare minimum for you. He does more for you than my stepfather ever did. Good for you brocel.

That said, he needs to support you mentally and emotionally as well, as a father, not just throw materialistic goods and games at you and just let you rot mentally.
Thanks brocel.When i was 15 he thought i had autism because i was introverted and shy and made me go to the therapist JFL

Thanks brocel.When i was 15 he thought i had autism because i was introverted and shy and made me go to the therapist JFL

No problem brocel. And fuck your father for thinking you had autism. Nothing wrong with being introverted and shy. It's society and your father's fault for not adjusting to your needs.

Really brutal to hear, but you know how it is.

incels work weekends and nights, chad has saturday nights off

Could be different timezones or maybe people are coping/ in LDAR session

I was sleepmaxxing ngl not everyone is from burgerland

I was fapping,napping and playing Zelda Ocarina of Time all day today. I'm assuming everyone else was coping just like me.
what part of ocarina of time are you at?

that's the hardest part in the game tbh. agree?
Yeah pretty much. But I've played through Ocarina of Time alot as a kid, so I know every dungeon by heart. So it's no problem for me.

Yeah pretty much. But I've played through Ocarina of Time alot as a kid, so I know every dungeon by heart. So it's no problem for me.
memorizes me

I have to go to sleep early on a Saturday because I start work at 5am on Sundays

playing Zelda Ocarina of Time
The cartridge for your N64 or the weird little disc I for some reason got for free in my GameCube copy of WindWaker that I play on my Wii except I think the world map might be flipped but it's otherwise identical?

860966%20-%20Legend_of_Zelda%20Ocarina_of_Time%20Princess_Ruto%20Zora.png
781141%20-%20Legend_of_Zelda%20Ocarina_of_Time%20Princess_Ruto%20Zora.jpg
Three
97195%20-%20Legend_of_Zelda%20Ocarina_of_Time%20Princess_Ruto%20Zora.png

I blame that game for a lot of what is wrong with me today. Thank you OOT.

Last edited: