Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Only White foids fuck dogs!

BabyFuck McGirlsex

BabyFuck McGirlsex

Alienwarecel
★★★★★
IMG 7396

Jfl at how foids can brag online about them taking the dogpill and have THOUSANDS of people encouraging such depravity. Its over.
IMG 7401

PSL 8/10+ PITBULLS ONLY

Can't wait for her to have her face deformed by the pitbull.

I hate getting mogged by dog.

GERMAN SHEPARDS ONLY SWEETY

I hate getting mogged by dog.
The new foid hierarchy of fuckable items is as follows
  1. MEEKS
  2. GIGA CHAD
  3. DOGPILL
  4. CHAD
  5. ANOTHER FOID
  6. DILDO
  7. FINGER FUCKING HERSELF
  8. BETABUXX
Incels dont even make the list jfl
There was a news article I had from an African town that started killing dogs because the young women were fucking them. It's hard to phrase a search to find it again without just a bunch of bestiality links and who wants that on their search record. I do believe this happens all over the world, but some women are better at hiding it, they only do it in extreme privacy. There was a video of a woman being taken out on a stretcher because her dog's dick was stuck inside of her, and the dog was a toy dog too, I believe it was in Asia.
Fuuuuuuck!
It seems the Dogpill is very virulent and all pervasive. Theres no escaping it

The new foid hierarchy of fuckable items is as follows
  1. MEEKS
  2. GIGA CHAD
  3. DOGPILL
  4. CHAD
  5. ANOTHER FOID
  6. DILDO
  7. FINGER FUCKING HERSELF
  8. BETABUXX
Incels dont even make the list jfl
Where's the horsepill in the list?

Where's the horsepill in the list?
The horse dick is too big for most foids and fucking a horse makes a foids rotten pussy too loose and useless for Chad. After fucking a horse theres no going back to fucking humans jfl

There was a news article I had from an African town that started killing dogs because the young women were fucking them. It's hard to phrase a search to find it again without just a bunch of bestiality links and who wants that on their search record. I do believe this happens all over the world, but some women are better at hiding it, they only do it in extreme privacy. There was a video of a woman being taken out on a stretcher because her dog's dick was stuck inside of her, and the dog was a toy dog too, I believe it was in Asia.
disgusting and more proof that AWALT. LOL at incels that think theres some race of female that pure and not disgusting: NEWS FLASH, THEY ARE ALL LIKE THAT!!!!

disgusting and more proof that AWALT. LOL at incels that think theres some race of female that pure and not disgusting: NEWS FLASH, THEY ARE ALL LIKE THAT!!!!
Brutal AWALTpill

Its over for all those incels and MGTOWs coping with hunting for a NAWALT unicorn

Those leggings are very slim and the dog is in physical contact with her pussy. Sickness.

white women are the most degenerate of all women

Astrophysicist IQ
Wanna know why? Because while women from other races had to rear kids and fight for survival white women were pampered for centuries by men who conquered the world and made safe environments for them, the only thing they were expected to do was pop out few kids but that was so incredibly hard for them so they started feeling entitled to promiscuity out of boredom. They rallied for sexual liberation, abortions and other feminist bullshit until they got it their way and now we live in a decaying matriarchy all thanks to naive cucks from 100 years ago who allowed all of this.

Last edited:
Look it up, there are so many videos of women fucking dogs
full

Wanna know why? Because while women from other races had to rear kids and fight for survival white women were pampered for centuries by men who conquered the world and made safe environments for them, the only thing they were expected to do was pop out few kids but that was so incredibly hard for them so they started feeling entitled to promiscuity out of boredom. They rallied for sexual liberation, abortions and other feminist bullshit until they got it their way and now we live in a decaying matriarchy all thanks to naive cucks from 100 years ago who allowed all of this.
High IQ and Extremely Based
White whores (sorry i mean women) are spearheading the decay of this great civilization- all because they cannot do anything that is not in their self interests and they prioritize degenerate self indulgence at the expense of the collective good.

We just need a few good men who will reinstate the PATRIARCHY and get all the world governments onboard
Look it up, there are so many videos of women fucking dogs
full
Too suifuel for me - watching a subhuman doggy enjoying pussy something that i might never get to do is too much for me

OP that looks like a black foid

OP that looks like a black foid

Yes - the foid is obviously blacker than the scientific blackpill.

Therein lies the irony of the post. I sarcastically titled the post as such inorder to highlight that even non white foids worship and subscribe to the ungodly dogpill

Yes - the foid is obviously blacker than the scientific blackpill.

Therein lies the irony of the post. I sarcastically titled the post as such inorder to highlight that even non white foids worship and subscribe to the ungodly dogpill

Meanwhile her looksmatch started a youtube channel called: "Oreonman"

the dogpill is very tough to take ngl