Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Only way to save white race from extinction.

R

royceverlo345

Banned
-
White people are more human than anyone on this planet right now.Sadly they are in the the brink of extinction.
There are reasons for that according to me
Maybe these are the reasons
1.White people are too much attractive attractive
Everybody in this world want a white boyfriend or a white Stacy right now because they are more attractive than ethnics and blacks.This will increase competition in the dating market for white parters especially white women.
2 Wealth and standard of living of white countries.
Most of the ethnic and african countries are very poor poor countries with bad living conditions.So they emigrate to western first world countries to pursue life.Due to the best quality of life in the west immigration rates are increasing
more rapidly than birth rates of white people.Also racial mixing will happen between the immigrants and the natives sadly.
3 feminism and birth control

so how do you plan on saving the white race from extinction?

The white race can't be saved, it's too far gone, give up brocel, as long as everyone actively refuses to have more kids than ethnics, and to stop accepting them in our countries at such high rates we're gone

t. gray infiltrator

youre also a couple years behind the rest of us

so how do you plan on saving the white race from extinction?
Make white women ugly so that no body will chase her to marry
We dont need white Stacie’s we need more ugly looking white women so the ethnics and blacks will never chase them due to the ugliness
We need to change the standard of beauty from white women to black wome

Retards here saying the white race is dying. You do realize half white half ethnic people are going to reproduce with cumskins as well right.

I don't get you tbh, last time you were talking about curries should unite and that you want to be pure Australoid etc. Now you're worshipping Whites

Make white women ugly so that no body will chase her to marry
We dont need white Stacie’s we need more ugly looking white women so the ethnics and blacks will never chase them due to the ugliness
We need to change the standard of beauty from white women to black wome
how is this going to increase white birth rates?

Retards here saying the white race is dying. You do realize half white half ethnic people are going to reproduce with cumskins as well right.
There won't be any "cumskins" for them to mix with just other mutts

There won't be any "cumskins" for them to mix with just other mutts
Mixed people are extremely rare. The number of full-blooded cumskins outnumber them.

yes it will increse white birth rates when whites avoid interacial marriage with blacks and ethnics.Intercial marriage is incrsing due to jewish propaganda

I don't get you tbh, last time you were talking about curries should unite and that you want to be pure Australoid etc. Now you're worshipping Whites
i want to ascend by becoming white. i wish i were born to a white parents so that i could get blue eyes,blonde hair
pale skin, never have to suffer like other ethinics

what i said before about making white women ugly is just a part of saving white race. there are many other goals to achieve along with that.For example what about developing africa and ethinic countries with our aids so that ethinics and blacks dont have to imigrate to white countries because their country is already developed.
people from poor countries are coming to white countries for standard of life.
But if we cannot develop other subhuman 3rd world countries.Then we have to literally make the west poor and violent like the medievial dark age europe i mean worse than africa so that nobody will dare to imigrate into white countries

yes it will increse white birth rates when whites avoid interacial marriage with blacks and ethnics.Intercial marriage is incrsing due to jewish propaganda
so u think ethnics are impregnating white stacys en masse? what planet do you live on? most interracial relationships are white men and ethnic women (usually noodlewhores)

so u think ethnics are impregnating white stacys en masse? what planet do you live on? most interracial relationships are white men and ethnic women (usually noodlewhores)
that is also jewish propaganda
because if whitemen start marrying ethinic women and black women , ethinics will find that as an excuse to mrru white womne thus ending in white extinctian through racemixing

iam concerned about the survival of white people not thier world domination

that is also jewish propaganda
because if whitemen start marrying ethinic women and black women , ethinics will find that as an excuse to mrru white womne thus ending in white extinctian through racemixing
Joe Biden Shaking Head GIF by MSNBC

we dont want le 56 percenet mongrl west

what i said before about making white women ugly is just a part of saving white race. there are many other goals to achieve along with that.For example what about developing africa and ethinic countries with our aids so that ethinics and blacks dont have to imigrate to white countries because their country is already developed.
people from poor countries are coming to white countries for standard of life.
But if we cannot develop other subhuman 3rd world countries.Then we have to literally make the west poor and violent like the medievial dark age europe i mean worse than africa so that nobody will dare to imigrate into white countries

i dont know what to tell you iam telling this for your own good and prosperity
The white race is fucked, man.

White girls would rather get blacked than having sex with a whitecel, and many white men have to racemix if they want to breed.

White girls would rather get blacked than having sex with a whitecel, and many white men have to racemix if they want to breed.
how about making white woman ugly
and making black woman beutiful

u gave up for joowish propaganda

how about making white woman ugly
and making black woman beutiful
I wouldn't mind getting a cute non-white gf, that's not the pb.

You're talking about saving the white race from extinction, but racemixing will inevitably kill the white race in long-term.

It's already over for the white race.

I wouldn't mind getting a cute non-white gf, that's not the pb.

You're talking about saving the white race from extinction, but racemixing will inevitably kill the white race in long-term.

It's already over for the white race.
If white countires are going to become the poorest in the world , evry ethnics and blacks will go back to their country cause they dont wanna live in poverty.tus white race can be saved from extinction by becoming poor like countries like afganistan , burundi and yemen.