Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Only way to be KHHV is to be mentally ill + sub5

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Unattractive, shorter, younger men may be virgins, but they are not incel: go to any high school or college and you’ll bound to find them holding hands and kissing girls. NT is the first filter, if you fail that, have no social circle and are ugly, it’s over, very few people will be accommodating to you.

Last edited:
Sub5 and severely mentally ill is a perfect description of me

Nah, I see non mentally ill KHHVs in high school.

You just need to be sub5

How to be KHHV: be sub 6 and never try anything.

If you're still in school you're literally a volcel and should gtfo this forum.

being khhv as a sub6 man is very easy, just mind your business and you're guaranteed to be virgin past 30

Can confirm as a 22 yr old KHHV reporting in if the mental illness part is severe depression for almost a decade now.

24 khhv here, can confirm. Comically ugly, manlet (5'7) and autistic. I saw a turbomanlet (~5'3) with his gf today, absolutely brutal.

short or ugly guys can ascend(occasionally because they're psychopaths and/or extremely wealthy,

Yes. Young petite mentally-ill foids always receive empathy while we do not...

Ugly short sperg: Never began
Ugly sperg: giga over
Normie (5/10) sperg: Most likely over
High tier normie sperg: You have a chance
Chad sperg: It doesn't fucking matter at this point

Last edited:
Its all about genes. Either we were meant to be successful in school, work, relationships or we weren't meant to be.

Sucks.

I don’t know where the fuck you all are seeing sub 5s ascend. I hardly ever meet any men that ugly and the ones I do are always alone

I have seen guys I mog get girls cause they have a social circle with friends and don’t get scared at the thought of looking at a girl:feelsrope:
Justbefirstpill is brutal :feelsrope:

No way, lots of normal looking dudes at my college are incel. You're looking at this from a 1980s perspective.

Depends on the mental illness. I think people overrate how much autism affects dating for example, but especially ADHD.

If you're still in school you're literally a volcel and should gtfo this forum.
College or highschool? I'm in a community college but there's literally no points for me to interact with my peers.

Unattractive, shorter, younger men may be virgins, but they are not incel: go to any high school or college and you’ll bound to find them holding hands and kissing girls.
That exactly is my daily ragefuel I see in school, like a fucking muscleless short guy making out with an emo girl on a stone while I do not experience that level of warmth ever

It already ended for you if sub5, don't even think about mental illness.

If you have mental illness, then over if sub8.

Autism is basically -3 points to your SMV.

I’m autistic and 4/10 in appearance (based on user ratings on photofeeler).

why was I even born?

Change it to "one way to be KHHV is to be mentally ill and sub5" not "only way"

No way, lots of normal looking dudes at my college are incel. You're looking at this from a 1980s perspective.
But are they all dateless KHHV incels? That is my point: you will see at least some of them get lucky while you never see that happen with a sub 5 mentally ill man.

But are they all dateless KHHV incels? That is my point: you will see at least some of them get lucky while you never see that happen with a sub 5 mentally ill man.
how am i supposed to know.

who cares if they got a hug anyway? at this point you're splitting hairs for pointless reasons

The hug part I think is easy to get past. Just integrated hugs into all or most introduction especially with your friends' friends to not seems like you are selective; largely, stated that you are a huggers. It can work in most case. It was advice from a channel like charisma on command. It was helpful.