Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Only way for pajeets to get American citizenship.

Pajeetsingh

Pajeetsingh

Rodgerist.
★★★★★

Bones ? Graveyards ? Huh ? Must be muzzies.

As far as I know Hindus burn their dead bones and everything and sprinkle the ashses in the Ganges
majority of hindus do yes
but there are some sects like Lingayats and so who bury their dead, some dalits also prefer burial over 'partaking in Hindu practices' and so

but if it's a mass burial then it could either be muslim or christian (reminder so called mother, Teressa was acting primarily in Kolkata=West Bengal the same state in question here) one

but there are some sects like Lingayats and so who bury their dead, some dalits also prefer burial over 'partaking in Hindu practices' and so

but if it's a mass burial then it could either be muslim or christian (reminder so called mother, Teressa was acting primarily in Kolkata=West Bengal the same state in question here) one
I wanted to be buried but the thought of some streetshitter taking my bones and making a flute out of them, aswell as shipping them off to an American classroom (I don't mind having my remains in USA tho) makes me want to cremate myself alive.

I thought the skeletons were all plastic. This has to be a meme

I remember seeing a full human skeleton in the shitty government school I went to. It was surreal, I wish I could back in time just to steal a finger bone or two to keep them with myself.

Our culture is literal fecal matter

Our culture is literal fecal matter
It's voracious human greed to desecrate and defile even the dead. Soon entire humankind will perish to impending doom.

Lol indians admire the kikes and seeks to emulate them, including their shit loving culture. This is a prime example of their immorality.