Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Only uncultured can dislike modern animu

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
While in human world modernity has lots of negative meaning, as spread of degeneracy, that is no problem iwith modern animu, which is just evolved into highest levels of kawaii

Modernity? I learnt a new word thanks brocel :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

I enjoy watching some good anime at nights

Murenase is an interesting show..

"I want to stick my dick between legs of cute 13 years old girl "
based as fuck

its natural tbh
i know, but in modern day people are too Jewminded.
I agree that the teen years are the best years for women to have kids, but too bad even if it was legal, we'd never get to experience it

Seriously? Modern anime is bullshit. It is rare to find current anime at the level of Evangelion or Ergo proxy, the lolis are good for hentais or doujin. But not for anime that pretend you take them seriously.

Are there any 'serious' anime with lolis?

Welcome to the NHK seems like an incel anime, though I only watched the first 10 min because I am lazy.

I love Seton Academy. Also @FlamingCel This topic is also for you.

cant focus some have no nose wtf

NGL, I never watch anime, since my teenage years, I'm not a big fan of Japanese culture.

Maybe I should give a try, what would you recommend me to watch?

NGL, I never watch anime, since my teenage years, I'm not a big fan of Japanese culture.

Maybe I should give a try, what would you recommend me to watch?

There's nothing good this season, ID : Invaded is alright but these Harem/Isekai shows have to stop. Also there is a lot of degeneracy im modern anime lile trannies and faggots.

hey op, you're a faggot :feelsmage:
no u
Faggot

Another based thread by Napoleon De Geso

Whoever brought anime to the shit state it's in right now can go fuck himself tbh,only trash is turned out with few exceptions.

My fave modern animu is Shingeki no Soma. Food Wars. Food and 2d tits.

light novels and doujinshi > anime tbh