Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

only unattractive guys want me

I just want these whores to suffer

Why the repost?

“fairly attractive , interesting…” sure

How terrible.

Translation: I overestimate my attractiveness and only my looksmatch male counterparts find me attractive but I will whine, complain and bitch about not being able to get Chad who's more attractive than I am and out of my league. Please shower me with pity and give me upvotes to make me feel better. Boo hoo.

Translation: I overestimate my attractiveness and only my looksmatch male counterparts find me attractive but I will whine, complain and bitch about not being able to get Chad who's more attractive than I am and out of my league. Please shower me with pity and give me upvotes to make me feel better. Boo hoo.
:yes: :yes: :yes:
This cucksoyciety needs to be burned from top to bottom and completely renovated into a male-dominated society where women answer and are subjected to men.

:yes: :yes: :yes:
This cucksoyciety needs to be burned from top to bottom and completely renovated into a male-dominated society where women answer and are subjected to men.
Launch women in rockets to be as far away from Chad as possible. That would solve the source of a lot of problems,

I feel like the men I'm attracting now should be at LEAST as attractive as the men I've had before.
Number go up forever theory

Launch women in rockets to be as far away from Chad as possible. That would solve the source of a lot of problems,
I don't know; I think most women would rather self delete than remain with Sub-8 men. We must keep them secure and on constant watch.

Very nice translation, you should build a woman translator device.

Teehee

I just want these whores to suffer

Future cat lady. Many such cases. Suffer and dilate.

I broke up with my boyfriend of 3 years about 8 months ago. I haven't gotten laid since then
Nobody owes her sex :feelsclown:

Tell her to be more confident and have cold showERs

"Interesting 24 year old girl" :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
In what? that she had fewer sexual partners than she wanted?

She has toilet paper on her shoe

Another Foid desperately trying to punch above their weight