Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Only ugly whores and trannies like chad on tindER??

slashER

slashER

Soul of Cinder
I posted about me chadfishing on tik tok and tinder, i used a script to see who liked me since i'm not paying for that garbage

it was this dude over here
Screenshot 2023 11 23 181155

Only landwhales, trannies and generally ugly women liked him.
Screenshot 2023 11 23 192101

This is BRUTAL

i posted some slideshow on tik tok and only ugly women were praising, it's so over

the furthermost right toilet looks beyond subhuman, and yet normies have the guts to deny the blacpill ffs IT'S THE FUCKING REAL LIFE THEY ARE DENYING

Do you think these ones are trannies as well? If not i would bang if i had a chance.

the furthermost right toilet looks beyond subhuman, and yet normies have the guts to deny the blacpill ffs IT'S THE FUCKING REAL LIFE THEY ARE DENYING

she has higher smv than us

This ugly foid would reject her looksmatch in a heartbeat
my female cousin is very ugly (mixed race) and she started fucking around with many dudes since age of 14 (if not earlier) and i'm looking at it and damn how unfair this shit is, and i've seen her boyfriends, they look way better than her.

my female cousin is very ugly (mixed race) and she started fucking around with many dudes since age of 14 (if not earlier) and i'm looking at it and damn how unfair this shit is, and i've seen her boyfriends, they look way better than her.
Yeah. It's so unfair. Women regardless of how ugly they are, will always find guys to simp for them. It's an injustice

second last one looks hot

Attractive foids want 6'8 GODCHADS. Your guy is only average in their eyes.

did you pay for tinder gold?
Exactly, a good number of them aren’t ugly at all, I’d happily bang some of them given a chance, the thing is just that I’d never be given that chance to do so:feelswhat::dafuckfeels::feelsbadman::feelscry:.
not a woman in that pic I wouldn't have sex with.not a woman in that pic either I wouldn't date

Queen Bee don't need no Tinder. It's for the sub-8 holes.

does it work for bumble, I'm banned on tinder xD
doubt a script specifically made for tinder works on bumble... but maybe a similar one was made for it, i don't know since i haven't tried bumble

it's actually so over, it's insane

I logged in just to tell you that thats not a chad u retard, thats like high mtn and htn at most

I logged in just to tell you that thats not a chad u retard, thats like high mtn and htn at most
It doesn't matter, we still have to compete with that, it's over.

Damn its over for chadlites too, enjoy your fkn genetic trash trannies. Brutal.

Volcels are kind of boring, they take the fun out of exposing them, because they do it themselves...

It's so transparent that this community is  filled with WhiteStacyOnly niggas... Won't get banned, of course :feelsaww:

she looks fine

Attachments

• image_2023-11-24_160336759.png
    image_2023-11-24_160336759.png
    101.1 KB · Views: 13
Volcels are kind of boring, they take the fun out of exposing them, because they do it themselves...

It's so transparent that this community is  filled with WhiteStacyOnly niggas... Won't get banned, of course :feelsaww:
would fuck any of those girls (not trannies), any day given the opportunity... this is just more proof that the standards are ridiculously high these days

um yes it is?? ""mujer trans ️‍⚧️"" was on her bio, wich literally translates to TRANSFOID

o kurwa she (she?) got me

jews keep making them look more and more realistic everyday

doubt a script specifically made for tinder works on bumble... but maybe a similar one was made for it, i don't know since i haven't tried bumble
well where did you get it

well where did you get it
Script:

You need to have an extension called Tampermonkey installed.

This only works for the browser version of Tinder (PC)

Script:

You need to have an extension called Tampermonkey installed.

This only works for the browser version of Tinder (PC)
googled and apparently doesn't work becasue bumble feeds you the images preblurred or something

Gayness record book

He's a high tier normie. Not Chad