Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Only ugly guys approach me.

• Thread starter Monk of Failure
  • Start date
M

Monk of Failure

Runaway Azkabanian.
-
Getting approached by ugly guys not chad really hurt a foid's ego, as you can a foid asked this question on Quora. :feelshaha:

Interestingly, instead of bluepilling, a subhuman currywhore(Jessminder Kaur) here did not only defend whoring but also dropped blackpill unlike others who were just virtue signalling. I like how currywhores are so blunt about it.

Attachments

• 2019-09-05 19.11.10.png
    2019-09-05 19.11.10.png
    15.5 KB · Views: 335
  • 2019-09-05 19.12.02.png
    2019-09-05 19.12.02.png
    63.7 KB · Views: 352
women are blackpilled when it comes to shitting on men and callously taking what they want to take

they are bluepilled with regard to everything else

I remember an incel tried asking out my sister a few years ago and she cried for days on end. It truly devastates their ego. All cels should do it early and often

It's curious how women are the most outspoken for egalitarianism among the various sociobiological strata of humanity, until it comes down them choosing a partner. Then, and only then, are they suddenly the most hardcore eugenicists one could hope envision. All races are equal, all people are equal, until they actually have to choose to date at an individual level. And yet, this blatant hypocrisy is never acknowledged at any level either to the individual woman, or the collective of society.

kind of on topic but only ugly guys approach me as well. If I'm sitting in class I either have no one sit to me or another incel sit next to me. Chads and females always avoid sitting next to me if possible.

I remember an incel tried asking out my sister a few years ago and she cried for days on end. It truly devastates their ego. All cels should do it early and often
That's a lifefuel.

It's curious how women are the most outspoken for egalitarianism among the various sociobiological strata of humanity, until it comes down them choosing a partner. Then, and only then, are they suddenly the most hardcore eugenicists one could hope envision. All races are equal, all people are equal, until they actually have to choose to date at an individual level. And yet, this blatant hypocrisy is never acknowledged at any level either to the individual woman, or the collective of society.
They are the most selfish ones after all they believe they deserve the best.

you dont stant a chance as a sub 5

this foid sounds like some of you here :feelsseriously: "muhh ugly guys don't count!!! i swear i'm not ugly!!!"

What the fuck is a professional in living vicariously anyway?

Yeah, you keep hurting them and make yourself feel like you still have a chance. Win-win situation, if you have thick skin and can handle rejections

What even is the point of living as an unattractive male? Fuck this life

women are blackpilled when it comes to shitting on men and callously taking what they want to take

they are bluepilled with regard to everything else
They're not bluepilled, they just bluepill sub8 men to keep their hypocritical roast beef whore behavior under wraps.

That is because they are weak, they can't compete with men. When it comes down to their strength however, they drop their egalitarianism.

Marx in the streets, Mengele in the sheets.

Correct. Egalitarianism doesn't apply to sex, it is and it will remain to be about power.

Exactly. They just say stupid shit like "everyone has a type/preference :soy:" to try and justify it. Meanwhile in reality they all actually go for the same men with the same type of facial aesthetic: What is percieved to be good looking to the majority. Women truly get on my fucking nerves. They legitimately treat men who just want a little appreciation/affection/attention like shit and basically worship everyone else(or treat them a whole lot better). To try and justify this also they say men like us are too "needy". Gtfo with that bullshit. To hell with this unfair faggot gender.

Last edited:
Egalitarianism never applied in sexual selection and females enjoy the disparity in this selection.

Exactly. They just say stupid shit like "everyone has a type/preference :soy:" to try and justify it. Meanwhile in reality they all actually go for the same men with the same type of facial aesthetic: What is percieved to be good looking to the majority. Women truly get on my fucking nerves. They legitimately treat men who just want a little appreciation/affection/attention like shit and basically worship everyone else(or treat them a whole lot better). To try and justify this also they say men like us are too "needy". Gtfo with that bullshit. To hell with this unfair faggot gender.

They treat these men like shit partly because of a toxic feminine culture that exists within girls circles. I've seen many times when a girl genuinely fell for a guy that also happened not be conventionally handsome; it always resulted in severe peer pressure from her circle of girl friends.

Bet he was ethnic.

They treat these men like shit partly because of a toxic feminine culture that exists within girls circles. I've seen many times when a girl genuinely fell for a guy that also happened not be conventionally handsome; it always resulted in severe peer pressure from her circle of girl friends.
Goddamn hiveminds. It is another factor to how bullshit the female gender is. It's so pathetic how scared to death they are to be low status among other women.

well i never got approached by anyone so would be happy if even ugly girl approach me

well i never got approached by anyone so would be happy if even ugly girl approach me
Majority of men would be happy including non incels if that happened.

well its just ego boost that u r attractive for someone lol never will happen to us
Never got approached by anyone for friendship, getting approached by girl is then impossible.

Never got approached by anyone for friendship, getting approached by girl is then impossible.
yeah same here, just females living on easy mode and they think its insult or something jfl at their hypocrisy hate them so much

Nice, I will start doing this to foids.

colossal blackpill

Cucks will cheer her on and tell her its fine to not lower her standards but if an incel refuses to betacuck a landwhale the same cucks will book a plane ticket to fly to the other side of the world to shoot him in the head

Women are memes

Now the quora will begin to admit, and admit, the points of blackpill when it comes to foids, and bluepill and cuckoo cuckoo for the toxic man who wants to discipline his wife with manners, a joke; questions that make sense are censored like never before, insane

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back