Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Only ugly and short men ever gymcel

late20scel

late20scel

Veteran
★★★★★
Gym Chads are an exception, not the rule. The actual rule is ugly and/or short men who resort to gymcelling to compensate. Retardpillers are huge into gymcelling because they are losers in life so they need a cope to feel artificial masculinity. Why would a high SMV man ever enter a gym? He's busy fucking foids and having a great life. Meanwhile 5'8" men cope with "muh masculinity" lmao

no chads go gym, but even if they do they go whenever the fuck they want to for fun with their stacys they dont have a bullshit lifting routine

No gymmaxxing for your genes

Gym Chads are an exception, not the rule. The actual rule is ugly and/or short men who resort to gymcelling to compensate. Retardpillers are huge into gymcelling because they are losers in life so they need a cope to feel artificial masculinity. Why would a high SMV man ever enter a gym? He's busy fucking foids and having a great life. Meanwhile 5'8" men cope with "muh masculinity" lmao
That's true

Most of the population is not tall or good looking so why would the population of people who go to the gym be different?

this is false take and you clearly never went to gym

I see plenty of HTNs at the gym if I go at a time when normies get off work

I mean there is a 4'10 dude at my muay thai gym

Plenty of HTNs and Chads at my gym