Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Only truecels are here

The only thing keeping me away from here are possible hackers

Happy new year to all of you. Yet it s still 19 here

I didn't even stay up until midnight. I just went to bed early like every other night. My only friend worked all through NYE and did an 11 hour shift on Christmas day. It's over for him and it's over for me. But at least he can support himself.

We say this on Christmas, on Halloween, on every holiday. But if you look, you'll notice that holidays are our most active periods.

So it's not like only the few true blue incels only show up on holidays. More incels than ever show up on holidays.

Hi
We say this on Christmas, on Halloween, on every holiday. But if you look, you'll notice that holidays are our most active periods.

So it's not like only the few true blue incels only show up on holidays. More incels than ever show up on holidays.
But look how many "incels" are not here

reporting in, ER did nothing wrong

What’s good muh niggasssss

I almost forgot to reply here lol

Still listening to death metal

I'm not truecel ugly, but I'm ugly and have Aspergers so quality of life and foid wise I'm basically a truecel.

Checkng in for another year of ldar coping :panties:

Bye bye shit decade. The next one will be worse.

I dont like it. Fucking cheerful boleshit. Annoying

Drinking my face off with pizza and vidya. At least I get a day off tomorrow so fuck it.
Pizza and wings have been ordered. Bring it on

Lol at your avi
It makes sense tho.

11029-1539710419.jpg

Reprazentin the oldcel crew