Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Only time I’ve been touched was by a MTF tranny

IncelAndProud33

IncelAndProud33

WIll Be chadlite by 2025 or 2026
-
Nigga u know u liked it
i was getting a xRAY for my hip by a tranny who height and framemogged me and while I was laying down he had his hand on my thigh the whole time I was disgusted. The tranny was white (over for white brahs) and was like 6’3. I was 14 at the time. That’s the only time I’ve been touched. If he did that to a women he would lose his job.

nigga are you humble bragging about being touched by a tranny?

i was getting a xRAY for my hip by a tranny who height and framemogged me and while I was laying down he had his hand on my thigh the whole time I was disgusted. The tranny was white (over for white brahs) and was like 6’3. I was 14 at the time. That’s the only time I’ve been touched. If he did that to a women he would lose his job.
Where are shitskin haitians and mudslims when troons like that are around.

nigga are you humble bragging about being touched by a tranny?
I hope I don’t get banned for this story even though I clearly said I was disgusted.

Also why are going to a tranny for the xray? I would just straight up leave jfl.

I hope I don’t get banned for this story even though I clearly said I was disgusted.
i was kind of joking. but i swear i've seen a post here before where someone was bragging about fags asking him out

i was kind of joking. but i swear i've seen a post here before where someone was bragging about fags asking him out
JFL. I’m saying the only “people” who want me are fags and that doesn’t even count since fags will fuck anything. I’m not a fag either

A fag would probably want you too since they would fuck anything. But you’re not a fag

I have a similar story, I had to have my dick looked at when I was 14 because I had problems with pissing and some fat old curry doctor touched it.

:lul:

Over for tranny gropedcels

nigga got banned for being touched by a tranny nurse

man cant catch a break tbh

Troons are often unsettling, the MTF especially. I wouldn't have laid down next to one

why did he get a warning for this, am i missing something?? a troon nurse touched his leg and he explicitly said he was disgusted by this?