Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Only this year, I came to terms with the fact I will never ascend

• Thread starter Leonardo Part V
  • Start date
Leonardo Part V

Leonardo Part V

Time Traveler
★★★★★
Even in 2023, the year I was most suicidal and depressed in my entire life, I still caught feelings for a woman and thought I could ascend. I still thought that by improving some aspects of my personality, I could be seen as attractive by them.

2024 was the year I truly dove into BP and tried to debunk it like crazy. I tried everything: interacting with foids, got a new haircut, changed my clothing style, tried getting friends again, etc. I even tried to "just be nice" to foids on Tiktok/Instagram.

All this just led me to unimaginable brutal rejections. After fighting so hard for years, I tried one last time and failed massively.

Moral of the story: I tried like never before and failed like always.

Last edited:
Relatable and brutal

Keep pushing

6'2, yes, already did +over
A 6'2 guy with a good body can definitely get sex. Gymcelling works.

I even tried to "just be nice" to foids on Tiktok/Instagram.
Why the fuck are you talking to foids on insta / online. I asked out 200 foids IRL cold approach before giving up. Go ask out women at bars and parks then you will know if you are a truecel or just another fakecel.

A 6'2 guy with a good body can definitely get sex. Gymcelling works.

I can't, I have tried everything.

You can ascend. If you can't I will have to double dose my cope pills
I can't, women literally hate me. They don't want anything to do with me, it's like I have some aura that completely dries their pussy.

Why the fuck are you talking to foids on insta / online. I asked out 200 foids IRL cold approach before giving up. Go ask out women at bars and parks then you will know if you are a truecel or just another fakecel.
I did it, I even have threads about it here.

Yeah then only hope left is geomax. That's what I intend to do.
Geomax as a brown man?
IMG 20241009 163318

Latino. I am brazilian.
Oh I'm a brown Hispanic too. I have question, I'm an American citizen but I'm rich in all 3rd world countries, is it true that foids will be all over me if they know I'm rich?

Oh I'm a brown Hispanic too. I have question, I'm an American citizen but I'm rich in all 3rd world countries, is it true that foids will be all over me if they know I'm rich?
They will be over your money.

But if I was you, I wouldn't want to date gold diggers, they will turn your life into pure hell and nobody will give a flying fuck about u. When it comes to simping, brazilians are the worst, if a woman accuse you of something, they will attack you like starving monkeys.

And yet Hamza's not an incel. This doomerism is toxic. For most people here, it's not actually over.
He is also a 2M+ subs statusmaxxed millionaire youtube

They will be over your money.

But if I was you, I wouldn't want to date gold diggers, they you turn your life into pure hell and nobody will give a flying fuck about u. When it comes to simping, brazilians are the worst, if a woman accuse you of something, they will attack you like starving monkeys.
I won't do it. I never had the intention of geomaxxing as a rich American tourist. To be clear, I'm middle class in the USA but rich in Latin America, ppl on here think I'm rich which is not entirely true.

I won't do it. I never had the intention of geomaxxing as a rich American tourist. To be clear, I'm middle class in the USA but rich in Latin America, ppl on here think I'm rich which is not entirely true.
Stay in the USA or go to a better country, never go to Latin America, no matter how many hot women you see from here. IT'S HELL ON EARTH, people have incredibly low IQs and you'll probably get beaten up or killed by some brainless thug.

Stay in the USA or go to a better country, never go to Latin America, no matter how many hot women you see from here. IT'S HELL ON EARTH, people have incredibly low IQs and you'll probably get beaten up or killed by some brainless thug.
True

Even without that, he'd get poontang. He's in good shape and at least average. If not tall.
Yeah, but I’m not him. I’ve tried everything; women just don’t find me attractive. It’s not that I’m waiting for them to come to me, I’ve actively put myself out there, and I’ve been rejected every single time.

Yeah, but I’m not him. I’ve tried everything; women just don’t find me attractive. It’s not that I’m waiting for them to come to me, I’ve actively put myself out there, and I’ve been rejected every single time.
Did you try getting on Tinder and showing off your physique (if you're muscular)?

Brutal realization.

If lux came to terms, the person that makes lux would be dead