Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Only thing i look forward to

cripplecel

cripplecel

Luminary
★★★★★

images

I will be receiving MP-24 Star Saber in the mail next week.

This is the only thing I get to look forward to, while sexhavers get to look forward to sex every week or day!!! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Very cool, comrade. I hope you have fun playing with your dolls :feelsLightsaber:

Looking forward to more Transformers and collecting them is based as fuck!

Looking forward to more Transformers and collecting them is based as fuck!

I might sell this star saber and replace it with the MP one. Still decide as this one was a limited production run & the value will shoot up.

View attachment 1234283
I might sell this star saber and replace it with the MP one. Still decide as this one was a limited production run & the value will shoot up.
Save it then and sell it when it´s more expensive on the secondary market. As collectors we can always use some extra cash.

Save it then and sell it when it´s more expensive on the secondary market. As collectors we can always use some extra cash.
Yeah that is my plan right now. I will sell that one & the deathsaurus in a few years and hopefully make a good profit.