Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Only the VACCINATED can spread the Virus from country to country...

JayGoptri

JayGoptri

Overlord
★★★★★
Because...

They are the only ones who are allowed to fly, right?

Yes !

I saw it on a meme and I feel the reality about all this is much sadder and makes us feel even worse so we make obvious jokes about it...

The whole thing was unessesary in the first place. Waste of time, resources and energy, like many things people masturbate to, it got out of control..

Because...

They are the only ones who are allowed to fly, right?

Yes !

I saw it on a meme and I feel the reality about all this is much sadder and makes us feel even worse so we make obvious jokes about it...

The whole thing was unessesary in the first place. Waste of time, resources and energy, like many things people masturbate to, it got out of control..
Don't worry, the stupids will be told that it's the unvaxxed to blame for their mistakes.

Don't worry, the stupids will be told that it's the unvaxxed to blame for their mistakes.
Try telling a vaxxed normie this simple fact: "your vaccines don't really work, nor should it matter because.. it's a minor fucking illness"

Try telling a vaxxed normie this simple fact: "your vaccines don't really work, nor should it matter because.. it's a minor fucking illness"
Coughing,s me