Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Only Stacy because Becky doesn't do it for me anymore

• Thread starter Deleted member 1042
  • Start date
Deleted member 1042

Deleted member 1042

-
It's over for my attraction receptors. Only a 6.5/10 minimum can even do it for me these days. The average women appear to be very fat and inert. It wouldn't make sense for my skinny ass to be with them because it would look comical, and their mere presence would emasculate me. That's not even mentioning that uglier women tend to have higher partner count, entitled personalities (jauggernaut law), and every pits and falls that come standard with just owning a vagina. The only type of women to do it for me looks like this:

Bildschirmfoto-2017-11-28-um-14.40.16.png

It's so fucking over.

it's
O V E R
V
E
R

it was already over regardless

The girl like this one here is not reachable for us, it will always remain "on the other side", the difference is that we are aware of this while most normies are bluepilled(not just Incels I mean Normies who have GFs but ugly ones.)

It's over for my attraction receptors. Only a 6.5/10 minimum can even do it for me these days. The average women appear to be very fat and inert. It wouldn't make sense for my skinny ass to be with them because it would look comical, and their mere presence would emasculate me. That's not even mentioning that uglier women tend to have higher partner count, entitled personalities (jauggernaut law), and every pits and falls that come standard with just owning a vagina. The only type of women to do it for me looks like this:

Bildschirmfoto-2017-11-28-um-14.40.16.png

It's so fucking over.

Its only the beginning ..we are entering the end -game

Last edited:
This female facially ugly for me eyes

Cumdumpster with tattoos :feelspuke:

I want a beautiful too. My life is too far gone, an ugly foid wouldnt do it at this point