Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Only retards use perfume

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
No good smell for your bones

Low IQ thread.

I'm a proud retard then.

I just incensemaxx in my room and smell like a church probably :feelshaha:

To smell good, I guess.
SupremeG

I actually like the smell but it gives me headaches whenever i wear it :feels:

Yes. I like smelling good. Everyone else smells so badly man, the sun is killing them. Jfl at them.
Incel trait: you smell bad just from sweat

Incel trait: you smell bad just from sweat
Jfl, I sat next to Tyrone-lites in the car and they smelled badly man. Due to sweat. Nothing they can do about it, black men just have more sweat glands than others.

Jfl, I sat next to Tyrone-lites in the car and they smelled badly man. Due to sweat. Nothing they can do about it, black men just have more sweat glands than others.
What cologne do you recommend

I use perfume

which is your favorite?
I only have acalvun klein one it smells nice. But i wore it like twice and my mum bought it as a present i never spend money for things like that

Perfume is a mixture of fragrant essential oils or aroma compounds, fixatives and solvents, used to give the human body, animals, food, objects, and living-spaces an agreeable scent. It is usually in liquid form and used to give a pleasant scent to a person's body.Wikipedia
Tbh

Im pretty sure he meant cologne too :lul:
whats wrong with saying parfume i dont get it it fits the description. :feelswhat:

Perfume is a mixture of fragrant essential oils or aroma compounds, fixatives and solvents, used to give the human body, animals, food, objects, and living-spaces an agreeable scent. It is usually in liquid form and used to give a pleasant scent to a person's body.Wikipedia

whats wrong with saying parfume i dont get it it fits the description. :feelswhat:
Holes use perfume.

Im guessing it's the difference in scent. Cologne can be more rough while perfume has more of a fruity smell.

Holes use perfume.

Im guessing it's the difference in scent. Cologne can be more rough while perfume has more of a fruity smell.
Oh i see, we just call it perfume(both men and women) here in Turkey so it made me confused.

Just smell stuff bro

essential for looksmaxing, wouldnt make any difference for me tho also quality ones can be quite expensive