Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Only Retards Buy Cod Every year

Grodd

Grodd

TFD
★★★★★
Same bullshit every year for 80 Euro

Holy shit. Games aren't just getting shittier and shittier every year, they're also getting pricier. 80 yurobucks for the yearly cawadooty is insane.

Same with retards who buy sports games every year. Causal gamers have no self respect.

Not our fault most games are shit nowadays

Some of us like to play games that take our minds off things for a few hours after work

Same for Fifa players

Some of us like to play games that take our minds off things for a few hours after work
But they have to buy cod games every year why not 2 years

I stopped buying them at the Cold War i hated 2019 and it's direction it's been heading. And now it's total garbage where they only care about BR and MP is just an afterthought that they ruined with MTX, SBMM and especially lack of innovation it's same game as COD1.

Consumer mentality

Play old games then instead of mass produced slop

never bought cod, only played black ops 3 because it was free on PlayStation 4 once. i remember it was the absolute worst animals at schools that played it, so i never had much of a interest

Who buys a game jfl

retards who pre order games just as dumb

is it true that cod doesn't have any real weapons anymore

every cod is the same now

i havent played a single vidyagame released past 2019

I must agree.
They just keep releasing the same game, year after year, with only a few differences in the games.

Mw2 was peak gaming culture wise.