Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Only ramadan displays in london.No Christian ones

CroatianManlet2

CroatianManlet2

Veteran
Mudslimes have completely taken over.Its over for britcucks

View: https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/status/1773664181360709872

Good.Islammaxxing seems like the best strategy now for every native brit rather then fighting a loosing battle and being labelled as homophobic-transphobic-islamophobic-racist-misogynist white looser

I stopped caring about white genocide/replacement. Whites were as shit to me as every other race

Most peaceful Muslim conquest.

The UK has fallen

hopefully the UK becomes a Sharia Law state soon

Where are the atheists niggER against islam. :feelsree: always after Christ for rent free, fucking sake.

The crusaders will be back and take our free land back and enrich just in the golden era. May God be upon us
galileus_most_famous_Crusader_of_the_Middle_Ages_0a2d09df-a761-49e8-9cab-c7e9e3a0eb9c.jpg

Where are the atheists niggER against islam. :feelsree: always after Christ for rent free, fucking sake.
I'm not a nigger but I'm an atheist and I'm against islam, judaism, christianity etc. Islam is a religion of shit and more people need to realize that or admit that.

IIRC at least Richard Dawkins has been bitchng about Islam 'hating women' and shit for ages

the 'new atheist' movement literally died bc one foiid whined that some guy um talked to her in an elevator

atheists should embrace Islam, it is an ally against their common enemy: foids