Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Only people with 1000+ posts should be allowed to use the "report" feature

Status
Not open for further replies.
BabyFuck McGirlsex

BabyFuck McGirlsex

Alienwarecel
★★★★★
I have a feeling that there some people who join this site just to "report" posts or comments. They probably do this stifle the freedom of expression we enjoy here on incels.co

Its maybe people who are attempting to destroy this community from within.

Its unbelievable that people keep reporting me for the slightest dark humor joke, or the slightest edgy joke, the slightest double entendre jfl. And the crazy thing is that the guys first comment something like "im gonna report you for this!" before reporting, it seems they derive pleasure from letting me know who exactly reported me.

Never been reported that sucks. Probably should be a minimum of 500.

1000 is pretty steep, as M12 said it should be around 500.

this will encourage more postmaxxing, not that is a bad thing though :feelshmm:

1000 is pretty steep, as M12 said it should be around 500.
I would say 1000 is alright because for you to accrue 1000 post it takes real commitment and a foid journalist or IT foid LARPing as an incel can never have the testicular fortitude to post 1000 times, the LARPers just create an account and post a few times and start reporting people ad nauseam

Cope. This is not the case. There are no users that exclusively mass-report, and users who abuse the function have their reporting privileges removed (thus far has happened only a handful of times).

sure. I have 9476 posts and have only used report button a few handful of times for troll illegal larper and brag

I have reported every single post on this thread, including the mod's.

cry for your verbal.
Why do you have to remind me?
Qeneo

I don't know how people here even managed to warned, I think I have like 1 warning or something jfl.

That's racist

Snitches get stiches.

JFL at using the Report feature. Some real snowflakes on here.

The report feature can be weaponized by rogue members. It shouldn't be available to greycels tbh ngl
JFL at using the Report feature. Some real snowflakes on here.

I've never reported anyone because I really don't care too much what people post

Its unbelievable that people keep reporting me for the slightest dark humor joke, or the slightest edgy joke, the slightest double entendre jfl. And the crazy thing is that the guys first comment something like "im gonna report you for this!" before reporting, it seems they derive pleasure from letting me know who exactly reported me.
reporting anyone here is extremely gay.

Who even bothers reporting so much? I only ever reported clear LARPers

Yes seems like a good idea tbhngl

I only report necroposters,braggers,larpers,trolls and death threats/illegal activities, also correct me if I'm wrong, but mods should be well aware of who's doing the reporting. So if someone is truly abusing the report function they face consequences for this.

I agree.but sry what greycel is reporting?
My first report was then i was over 5000 :feelswhat: :feelstrash:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back