Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Only Pedophiles like this. She's 15.

• Thread starter Bangkok or bust
  • Start date

?

• She's hot, I'm a pedo

Votes: 103 92.0%
  • She's not hot. I'm not a pedo

Votes: 9 8.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Low IQ. Pedophilia is being sexually attracted to someone who has not yet gone through puberty. This girl clearly has gone through puberty.
Its sarcasm. Sheep on reddit and twitter would say she's a child

I want to kill myself when I see girls this beautiful.
Not even going to use a joke here, same. Even average looking women mog me tho in PSL. So looking at average foids gets me pretty roped up as well if you get what I mean

Not even going to use a joke here, same. Even average looking women mog me tho in PSL. So looking at average foids gets me pretty roped up as well if you get what I mean
It's not about the mogging, it's just that these girls have such infatuating beauty and they're unobtainable. So while I want average foids to bang, I don't feel suifuel when looking at them.

But I do get what you mean

It's not about the mogging, it's just that these girls have such infatuating beauty and they're unobtainable. So while I want average foids to bang, I don't feel suifuel when looking at them.

But I do get what you mean
:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Anyone who said she wasn't hot is a faggot and likes to lick nigger cock
If they're not attracted to that then they must be attracted to dick.

Same. I just finished wanking to her ngl.
But you said the youngest you find attractive is 16. You actually one time said that, and OP says this girl is 15

I would, but chad only

There is even a chad with two girlfriends here.
14825224 businessman hanging from noose

If they're not attracted to that then they must be attracted to dick.
i wasn't being literal tbh,but its still pretty gay to reject a prime jb

Just because some law says so doesnt make someone a pedo. 15 isnt a child. The government cant decide what's ok and people should stop being influenced by the law
15 year old arnt kids amd they are old enough to make their own decisions on it. When i was 17 i knew a 14 year old slut who apparently went with over 20 guys
These bitches know exactly what they are doing

Status
Not open for further replies.