Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

only ogcels remember first indari avatar

• Thread starter Deleted member 265
  • Start date
Deleted member 265

Deleted member 265

sleep forever
-
2d guy with glasses

tfw I will never be a Nov2017cel

I liked the one with the robot head that said KILL YOU.

death parade was based af

I feel like i'm an ogcel at heart. could have easily found this forum 11 months ago
I don't think it works that way lmao.

Yeah, I remember it. I wonder how many users' past avatars are in my brain. E.g., Godzuki's original monster avatar, OP's Ryuko avatar, UltrafayJr.'s when his was the principal from Nichijou, and mental_out when his was a character from LOGH (oberstein?).

Yeah, I remember it. I wonder how many users' past avatars are in my brain. E.g., Godzuki's original monster avatar, OP's Ryuko avatar, UltrafayJr.'s when his was the principal from Nichijou, and mental_out when his was a character from LOGH (oberstein?).
Classic.

your avatar is still the same lol, yaeh mentals out was oberstein

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back