Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

only looks matter is cope

• Thread starter cavsinone_lbjdagoat
  • Start date
cavsinone_lbjdagoat

cavsinone_lbjdagoat

Recruit
★★★
girls care about personality and who you are....i mean just look how happy they are together

[attachment=171]

before anybody goes ape shit on me it twas a joke, that is her "gay best friend"

Attachments

• YUfjfXYKLXtvO0XB58g5pC15wsQbyX0IyfDAkTAnalc.jpg
    YUfjfXYKLXtvO0XB58g5pC15wsQbyX0IyfDAkTAnalc.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 189
I was going to type in an essay before I read the last line. lol

DankIncel said:
I was going to type in an essay before I read the last line. lol

lol exactly why i made sure to include it because people here, including myself, get fucking pissed when they here that personality bullshit

Just like every absolute statement, "only looks matter" isn't completely true. It's like 85% looks 15% everything else.

Personality isn't really that important to most women. They often euphemize personality for muscles and a masculine face. When gangbanger Jeremy Meeks was released from prison for robbing and beating another boy close to death, his girlfriend married and had children with him. Meeks improved his personality so much that he later cheated on his wife with a rich bimbo and didn't even feel bad about it.

I think sometimes a guy who isn't very pretty but is still very masculine looking can get laid and this is what people mean when they say ugly guys can get laid. The reason is that women are disgusting whore masochists who want to be dominated so if a hyper masculine guy who doesn't have perfect skin or something treats them like shit girls panties get wet. Just look at big lenny... he's not an incel and he's not great looking

I wanna fuck that big ass!