Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Only incels can post in this thread (Fakecels GTFO)

LostInTheStatic

LostInTheStatic

Super Honkler
Dedsrs.
Today it is the day where you can tell who is a a true incel or a fakecel (Since they won't be posting as much in the forums for obvious reasons). So, with that out of the way, what are you doing rn? :feelswhere:
Btw, what do you think of my new signature?

I’ll be drinking alone today

So, like any other day.
No, my fake ID still hasn’t shown up so I have to ration my alcohol. I have to ask other people to buy it for me before my fake gets here (if it gets here)

Tbh , life is so shitty . It's fucking over for ugly people . never began . Tbh everyone OS coping at this moment .

>tfw no gf to snuggle with then sleep

Registered to badoo, no matches

I’m ldaring, not going into work today. Sleepmaxx, coom, YouTube, some body weight exercises and finish up my NEETbuxx forms this weekend to send off.

All the inactive users are out slaying with their harem of beckies

I’m ldaring, not going into work today. Sleepmaxx, coom, YouTube, some body weight exercises and finish up my NEETbuxx forms this weekend to send off.
2p1fcj

I'm here 24/7

If your posting here on Valentine's day, it's over :feelsrope:

I'm pissed that winter almost over. It's the most metal season ever.

I dont have any classes today so I am going to be smoking a shit ton of weed (I'm picking up an oz today) and playing ck2 and civV all day.

Dedsrs.
Today it is the day where you can tell who is a a true incel or a fakecel (Since they won't be posting as much in the forums for obvious reasons). So, with that out of the way, what are you doing rn? :feelswhere:
Btw, what do you think of my new signature?
Massive Cope

I have no food so I have to leave the house, major planning fail on my part

I'm too high inhib to got to McDonald's but I want a big mac with some large Bacon and cheese fries

Running in the night
giving normies a fright

Yes bro I’m here

Checking in, but I have to wageslave later. I bought some alcohol yesterday, though, so I'll be able to handle this more garbager day the proper way after work tonight.