Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Only hope for me is Santa coin

Alcoholic

Alcoholic

Probably had more rejections than you,just saying
★★
I invested into 200 mil santa coins (around 20$ at that time) and I just hope that it will reach 0.01$ one day…..if it doesn’t,I have nothing else to hope on:feelsrope:

99 percent chance that its a scam/rug :feelskek::panties:

>he's still falling for meme coin scams

there is no such thing as Santa coin

I also love seeing how other people make thousands while i continue being in the negative, didnt have any luck with crypto yet

Ho ho ho!

Should have bought Satancoin like I told you...

I invested into 200 mil santa coins (around 20$ at that time) and I just hope that it will reach 0.01$ one day…..if it doesn’t,I have nothing else to hope on:feelsrope:
if this charts accurate looks like you missed your chance.

SANTA 1M graph coinmarketcap

Thats an insane spike and crash. Pump and dump

niggas out here really out here investing into "santa coin" and not expecting a massive pump and dump:lul::lul::lul:

niggas out here really out here investing into "santa coin" and not expecting a massive pump and dump:lul::lul::lul:
even more of a red flag when charts don't match.
Chart

even more of a red flag when charts don't match.
View attachment 536194
Crypto going mainstream just proves how dumb some people are and this is coming from a non-cryptocel. Had OP just thought for a second or did some basic research this wouldn't have happened.

If ever did crypto I'd develop a coin instead and do a squid game coin (or what ever it was called) type rug pull because MFs like OP exist.(in Ace combat 7:skies unknown)

Invest into shitcoin

I also love seeing how other people make thousands while i continue being in the negative, didnt have any luck with crypto yet
chad only tbh