Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Only his eye area was changed. Look at this fucking difference

A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
d97fd32b6700f2af30f740e4334623a0.png

Eye Area is the most important for aesthetics. Looks like a completely different fucking person just by giving him a better tilt than his disgusting subhuman nct

I don't know about most important but yeah it is obviously important

Yup my eye area is the worst part of my face, if i had a hunter eye area i would be atleast goodlooking or a 5 at worse

A lot of things have changed tbh. Look at his flat forehead now, cheek fat has gone, double chin has gone, skin is better, hair are better (slightly), jawline is sharper.

anincelforlifelol said:
d97fd32b6700f2af30f740e4334623a0.png

Eye Area is the most important for aesthetics. Looks like a completely different fucking person just by giving him a better tilt than his disgusting subhuman nct

His jaw looks to have received some treatment too but this is still solid.

"Only his eye area was changed."

Jeez fucking christ, what did he do?

EDIT: oh lol this pic is morphed

Framecel222 said:
"Only his eye area was changed."

"I have the worst eye area on this site. Worse than blackops2cel"

anincelforlifelol said:
"I have the worst eye area on this site. Worse than blackops2cel"

I have yet to see someone who doesn't eyemog me post their own eye area on here or /r/incels.

Framecel222 said:
I have yet to see someone who doesn't eyemog me post their own eye area on here or /r/incels.

:bigsmile:  :D  Nice joke man

His forehead wrinkles and nasal folds were also dramatically reduced in the after pic.

Framecel222 said:

Because we're fucking ugly and we don't want to get doxxed and aren't bragcels like you?

Ryo Hazuki said:
His forehead wrinkles and nasal folds were also dramatically reduced in the after pic.

And the jaw line.

WTF op you are misleading people. You changed everything in the morph.

NEGATIVE CANTHAL TILT

universallyabhorred said:
WTF op you are misleading people. You changed everything in the morph.

Yeah, this isn't the way to prove his point. 

Eye area is important but so is everything else. To attract a decent looking woman in 2017 you need EVERYTHING.

>slightly changed
>completely morphs his face

kek

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back