Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Only High IQ men can be incels

You don't have to realize you're an incel to actually be an incel, low IQ thread.

Being incel has to do with not being able to get sex despite wanting to, it has nothing to do with IQ.
The realization that looks matter may be facilitated by higher IQ, but it is by far not a necessity to be especially intelligent, for sure not 140+, as you put in the OP.
So the premise of this thread does not hold true.
And I suspect you of trolling.
cope
I’m extremely high IQ, so this makes perfect sense.
same here tbh

not really, i think we are very realistic and know how to think rationally that's the reason

I don't think intelligence has anything to do with it, maybe solitude does because we get less bluepilled lies and also more time to self observe.

Low Iq cope thread

I have negative IQ yet here i am.

It requires a high amount of IQ for a man to realise he actually is a incel, I would say 140+ IQ most of the subhuman men will just think its totally normal to get treated as a subhuman retard from females because females once were "oppressed". Most cucks would let m'lady spit in their disgusting face just because females had it "bad" before where the man worked like a slave 14 hours a day and had to fight wars and the female had to stay home and DO NOTHING just fuck the chad neighbour.
Those cucks don't deserve to live, since they agreed to be slaves. We certainly shouldn't follow their rules, and let them simp on their own, not bring us into it.

there's no iq for your face

I'm a low-iq retard so your hypothesis is wrong.

140+ JFL keep coping
Unfortunately i have to agree with the mogger on this one

Are you a youngcel? Seems like an exceedingly youngcel thread to make

Idk about high IQ prolly above average. It takes some sense of self awareness to find the patterns we’ve discovered, especially since the red pill would be such a better cope, but it doesn’t require anything Tesla level.

Last edited:
I wouldn't say necessarily but there's a way higher chance of being blackpilled if you are high iq

It requires a high amount of IQ for a man to realise he actually is a incel, I would say 140+ IQ most of the subhuman men will just think its totally normal to get treated as a subhuman retard from females because females once were "oppressed". Most cucks would let m'lady spit in their disgusting face just because females had it "bad" before where the man worked like a slave 14 hours a day and had to fight wars and the female had to stay home and DO NOTHING just fuck the chad neighbour.

its truly over
Strong cope game OP

Not true. To figure out you're an incel is easy if you're not in denial. As for the blackpill, it takes wisdom but that isn't the same as a high IQ. Most of us wouldn't have figured out the blackpill if it weren't for countless hours spent online on this forum and similar sites.

Not true. To figure out you're an incel is easy if you're not in denial. As for the blackpill, it takes wisdom but that isn't the same as a high IQ. Most of us wouldn't have figured out the blackpill if it weren't for countless hours spent online on this forum and similar sites.
cope

it depends on how much social (media) life you had or tried to have, if you had much social life your'e brainwached,
most people here didn't have much social life so their brains where still open to accept the truth

im not gonna say incel equals high iq. but being smart definitly will marginalize u from a society that operates on simple lies.