Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Only High IQ men can be incels

Braindamage

Braindamage

Banned
-
It requires a high amount of IQ for a man to realise he actually is a incel, I would say 140+ IQ most of the subhuman men will just think its totally normal to get treated as a subhuman retard from females because females once were "oppressed". Most cucks would let m'lady spit in their disgusting face just because females had it "bad" before where the man worked like a slave 14 hours a day and had to fight wars and the female had to stay home and DO NOTHING just fuck the chad neighbour.

its truly over

It requires a high amount of IQ for a man to realise he actually is a incel, I would say 140+ IQ most of the subhuman men will just think its totally normal to get treated as a subhuman retard from females because females once were "oppressed". Most cucks would let m'lady spit in their disgusting face just because females had it "bad" before where the man worked like a slave 14 hours a day and had to fight wars and the female had to stay home and DO NOTHING just fuck the chad neighbour.

its truly over
based

140+ JFL keep coping

False Im low IQ but it may be years of inceldom and despair has damaged my brain over time, including pre-blackpill days where I was pretty worse for wear without knowing mostly why.

Cringe and false. It's like saying a cop can't be an incel; a complete non sequitur.

Not really, being able to admit to yourself you're an incel is more of a question about your attitude and personality than intellect. Some very smart people can be in denial their whole life. Similarly, an idiot could very well see that he is in fact an incel and be very blackpilled about it. Also, some people are more inclined to be simps, cucks, bluepilled morons. Some are more cynical and nihilistic and can see the truth.

Weightlifters cant be incel

cope
30271.jpg

astronomical cope all a man needs is a mirror to know he's a REALcel

Intelligence has nothing to do with whether you get sex or not. It's all looks and height.

I'm an idiot and ended up here. If you're smart and spend your days on an internet forum, maybe you should try putting it to good use.

giga cope thread.

I did do an IQ test but i stopped more than halfway into the test out of boredom and i got around 106 if i remember correctly.

I extremely doubt that.

High IQ observation.

Also high IQ is correlated to high inhib, because we spend our lives with people not getting us unless we dumb shit down to levels we struggle with ourselves, so we become naturally less motivated to talk shit, and don't learn to do normie small talk shit

High IQ observation.

Also high IQ is correlated to high inhib, because we spend our lives with people not getting us unless we dumb shit down to levels we struggle with ourselves, so we become naturally less motivated to talk shit, and don't learn to do normie small talk shit
High iq reply

Not high IQ. It's about not being demoralised.

Some studies show high IQ people have more sex and some say they have less. Other studies also shows that high IQ people lose their virginity later in life.

my iq dropped by 20 points reading this

Looking at this forum, I can safely say that the people here are low IQmaxxed.

Cope, I'm sure most of the users here are low IQ in regards to books smarts.

Low iq men are incels in denial

You don't need to realize that you're Incel to be considered an Incel jfl

no I have 120-130. but I will say stem try hards especially math and physics majors tend to be giga trucels and turbo high IQ.

140 is considered genius level. I'd say most of us are a little above average. We can see patterns where most people don't.

I know some incels in denial that will never ever consider themselves an "Incel". It's laughable. Nobody can be honest with themselves in this fake soyciety

IQ is a cope and there is no common IQ for incels

Being incel has nothing to do with whether you identify as one.
If you meet the criteria to be an involuntary celibate, then you are one.
And you don't even need high IQ to watch a FaceAndLMS video.

It's pretty much just people that are not blackpilled, that believe that in order to be incel, you need to identify as incel...

Being incel has nothing to do with whether you identify as one.
If you meet the criteria to be an involuntary celibate, then you are one.
And you don't even need high IQ to watch a FaceAndLMS video.

It's pretty much just people that are not blackpilled, that believe that in order to be incel, you need to identify as incel...
but your IQ increases when you watch facelms

but your IQ increases when you watch facelms
Being incel has to do with not being able to get sex despite wanting to, it has nothing to do with IQ.
The realization that looks matter may be facilitated by higher IQ, but it is by far not a necessity to be especially intelligent, for sure not 140+, as you put in the OP.
So the premise of this thread does not hold true.
And I suspect you of trolling.

I’m extremely high IQ, so this makes perfect sense.