Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Only good men are capable of empathy and truly understanding each other

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Living is hard and stupid. It is much smarter and even easier to just choose to check out. (Of the airport). But only men can truly understand this. Women and simps, the majority of the population, cannot. You can't really hate them for it though I know it's tempting to. Their nature is trash. It's like being angry at a child for.being stupid. They can't understand otherwise and are unable to.

Only non simp men truly understand and are capable to. If you guys have ever played sports, even when going against your opponent you want to beat them.but still respect them. Sometimes they reciprocate it and their eyes tell it all, the smarter ones you can tell by their expression they understand everything too. When I was playing dline and lining up against offense it was like thst almost every time, since we were all ugly ogrecels channeling that frustration in that cope.

You can tell if someone is blackpilled just by their eyes. And usually they understand and are understanding even if they don't say anything. This is something simps and women will never be able to understand it empathize with. It's not in their nature.

Last edited:
I know right man.. you will never have a good relationship with a girl, no matter how good looking you are, better than a relationship with a male best friend

I know right man.. you will never have a good relationship with a girl, no matter how good looking you are, better than a relationship with a male best friend
Normies will call this gay. Fuck them.