Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Only friend I was ever close with doesn't care about me anymore..

N

NobodyLovesMe

Recruit
★★
I'm so upset. I feel like ive been through a breakup.

So this all started after my birthday. I was upset with him because he didn't buy me a birthday present, because I always bought him something for his birthday to show him that I care about him and value our friendship. He told me last year that he would buy me something but he never did. I just let it slide. This year he didn't either and I was just super upset about it and it showed the last time we hung out. I never brought up why I was upset because I thought he would have the awareness to realize what he did but I guess he flat out doesn't care.

I basically went all silent when we hung out and he thought I was being weird. When I left his house that was the last I ever heard from him. We haven't spoken in 2 weeks.

Oh well. It was bound to happen sooner or later. He already replaced me with normies who have had sex and GFs before and I am worthless to him in terms of status. Just upset that I wasted 3 years of my life hanging out with him.

I don't plan to message him again either. I'd rather move on with my life than to deal with fake friends.

This shows that the only person you can rely on is yourself.

I have gone through the same. A friend of eight years blocked me on all social media including my phone number out of the blue. What bothers me the most is that I have no idea why he would ever do such a thing. Our relationship never gradually dissolved, it was just as vibrant and healthy as it was the first day we met. I just wish he would at least grant me some sort of closure. He was my only and final friend. Now I spend every day alone.

Lol you should have told him from the start what was bothering you. Going silent when you meet is such a passive aggressive cuck soyboy way of dealing with it. I can understand why he didnt want to see you anymore.

So this is what junecels will be like. Jk.
My condolences...

Lol you should have told him from the start what was bothering you. Going silent when you meet is such a passive aggressive cuck soyboy way of dealing with it. I can understand why he didnt want to see you anymore.
What’s your deal, prick? Let him be.

this is why you never mention that you're a virgin to anyone

EVER

EVER

EVER

UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES

take it from a guy who had 500+ male acquaintances give or take over the years and i'm only 20. everyone pretty much ghosted and abandoned me after i let that slip.

Sounds like you're going through an ER kind of friend drifting only with the context being changed.

The key thing for you to do in this situation is to surround yourself with outcasts whom share the same traits you have yourself, though other people will never understand you. And you have to deal with that.

EVER

EVER

EVER

UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES

take it from a guy who had 500+ male acquaintances give or take over the years and i'm only 20. everyone pretty much ghosted and abandoned me after i let that slip.
It's like we have a contagious disease or something, when someone finds out they tell everyone and them they stop talking to you and isolates you.

What’s your deal, prick? Let him be.
Thanks bro I appreciate it a lot, but he does have a bit of a point. Maybe I shouldve just told him. But honestly, I feel like its common sense so bringing it up would be pointless. But what do I know..

EVER

EVER

EVER

UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES

100% legit. I shouldve lied. I trusted him and I told him everything about me. He knew that I never had a GF before and that I am still a virgin. There was probably no reason for him to keep me around.
Sounds like you're going through an ER kind of friend drifting only with the context being changed.

The key thing for you to do in this situation is to surround yourself with outcasts whom share the same traits you have yourself, though other people will never understand you. And you have to deal with that.
Yeah, I don't know. After this experience, I'd rather not have any friends. What is the point if this shit happens. I am destined to be alone.

Last edited: