Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel ONLY FANS WHORE RUINS HER LIFE GTFIH

Subhuman Currycel

Subhuman Currycel

Major
★★★★★
FOUND ON /POL/
/pol/ - Onlyfans Redpill Thread - Politically Incorrect - 4chan
Onlyfans Redpill Thread - "/pol/ - Politically Incorrect" is 4chan's board for discussing and debating politics and current events.
boards.4chan.org
boards.4chan.org

"A couple girls I know have gotten into OnlyFans. Let me pass along some of the shit they've told me.

1. You make no fucking money. One friend of mine has 32k followers on Instagram and started an OnlyFans page. It turns out not everyone is a thirsty old man and she has a whopping 13 subscribers - or about $100 USD per month. She has permanently ruined her reputation and has nudes freely available to purchase, for the cost of *one* restaurant bill. Remember that Maury meme from ages ago, "woman has sex for double cheeseburger?" She became that girl. Others have suffered a similar fate.

2. To make money, you have to promote yourself, which is impossible. Instagram will immediately shadowban you or terminate your account completely. YouTube is a no-go. This means you have to get "in" with the sex workers on Twitter, and co-operate with women whom you don't know, have never met, and are your direct competition. Women simply do not possess the ability to work towards a common goal with strangers the way you walk through a wall of bullets to revive bootylicker69 on Warzone. Sex workers are almost all mentally ill women which complicates this process even further. You have to rely on cooperating with crazy bitches who are your direct competition to help grow your account. Do you think this actually works?

3. Doxxing. If you've pissed anyone off in the past, for any reason, whether they be a friend, ex-boyfriend, or a nerd you rejected in middle school, they will absolutely take five minutes out of your day to ruin your life and send all of your family members HD footage of you taking a dragon dildo in the ass.

4. You will lose all of your friends. Another friend of mine had almost her entire social circle abandon her save for her boyfriend, who obviously didn't give a fuck because he got to fuck his GF in a bunch of different outfits for money."

CAGED
CAGED
CAGED
CAGED
CAGED
CAGED
CAGED
CAGED
CAGED
CAGED
CAGED
CAGED
CAGED
CAGED
CAGED

Women simply do not possess the ability to work towards a common goal with strangers the way you walk through a wall of bullets to revive bootylicker69 on Warzone.
:lul::lul::lul:

yeah the whole onlyfans thing only really ends up 'working out' for a select few women.

one thing that all of these women should have known beforehand, if you post nude pictures of yourself on the internet, everyone will eventually know about them. your best friends, your worst enemies, everyone. you cannot bank on them just never finding out about it. they are inevitably going to hear about it

The post is written like I'm supposed to feel sympathy, fuck no, get a real job whores :lul:

The post is written like I'm supposed to feel sympathy, fuck no, get a real job whores :lul:
because it's /pol/ and they'll defend these foids if they're white. they won't defend the onlyfans thing, but they think many of these foids are the victims of jewry when the reality is quite simple: they're just WHORES
+ these white foids will spit on the existence of polcels anyway. completely cucked

Yea the dude that posted this said it was his "friends"
just lol at being friends with a fucking whore and having empathy for them.
because it's /pol/ and they'll defend these foids if they're white. they won't defend the onlyfans thing, but they think many of these foids are the victims of jewry when the reality is quite simple: they're just WHORES
+ these white foids will spit on the existence of polcels anyway. completely cucked
Dude its allegedly "white nationalism" yet they fantasize over gooks and creating HAPAcels JFL the state at white men.

jfl at polcels. they should gtfih instead

JFL at polcels thinking that Nordic Stacies would ever give a single fuck about them

Lifefuel if not a larp for incelbait.

JFL at polcels thinking that Nordic Stacies would ever give a single fuck about them
Pasty white 120lb 5'6 twinks sitting in front of a computer all day typing up "muh race" while Chads are their own race fucking all kinds of bitches they wish they could get their hands on.

Fucking insta whores should be..... in minecraft

3. Doxxing. If you've pissed anyone off in the past, for any reason, whether they be a friend, ex-boyfriend, or a nerd you rejected in middle school, they will absolutely take five minutes out of your day to ruin your life and send all of your family members HD footage of you taking a dragon dildo in the ass.
:feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsbaton:

It sounds more like he is desperately trying to convince females not to pursue that line of work. If becoming an e-whore was untenable, such a post wouldn't really be necessary.

FOUND ON /POL/
Onlyfans Redpill Thread - "/pol/ - Politically Incorrect" is 4chan's board for discussing and debating politics and current events.
boards.4chan.org
boards.4chan.org

"A couple girls I know have gotten into OnlyFans. Let me pass along some of the shit they've told me.

1. You make no fucking money. One friend of mine has 32k followers on Instagram and started an OnlyFans page. It turns out not everyone is a thirsty old man and she has a whopping 13 subscribers - or about $100 USD per month. She has permanently ruined her reputation and has nudes freely available to purchase, for the cost of *one* restaurant bill. Remember that Maury meme from ages ago, "woman has sex for double cheeseburger?" She became that girl. Others have suffered a similar fate.

2. To make money, you have to promote yourself, which is impossible. Instagram will immediately shadowban you or terminate your account completely. YouTube is a no-go. This means you have to get "in" with the sex workers on Twitter, and co-operate with women whom you don't know, have never met, and are your direct competition. Women simply do not possess the ability to work towards a common goal with strangers the way you walk through a wall of bullets to revive bootylicker69 on Warzone. Sex workers are almost all mentally ill women which complicates this process even further. You have to rely on cooperating with crazy bitches who are your direct competition to help grow your account. Do you think this actually works?

4. You will lose all of your friends. Another friend of mine had almost her entire social circle abandon her save for her boyfriend, who obviously didn't give a fuck because he got to fuck his GF in a bunch of different outfits for money."

View attachment 245834View attachment 245837View attachment 245837View attachment 245837View attachment 245837View attachment 245837View attachment 245837View attachment 245837View attachment 245837View attachment 245837View attachment 245837View attachment 245837View attachment 245837View attachment 245837View attachment 245837View attachment 245837
It's funny I guess but it doesn't really improve my life tbh.

I hope this is true, because this most certainly is lifefuel.

It is all your fault for not supporting a poor young gal, dirty inkels. Just see what you've done. Now she's put to the worst ordeal imaginable in life: getting a real work and living just as an ordinary man.

Last edited:
FOUND ON /POL/
boards.4chan.org
boards.4chan.org

View attachment 245834View attachment 245837View attachment 245837View attachment 245837View attachment 245837View attachment 245837View attachment 245837View attachment 245837View attachment 245837View attachment 245837View attachment 245837View attachment 245837View attachment 245837View attachment 245837View attachment 245837View attachment 245837

It's complete bullshit.

If guys can make good money e-whoring, meaning pretending to be female, from desperate men, then it must be much easier for an actual female to make money.

I wish i could afford a double cheese burger!

I was gonna post similar to this fucking alt right cucks they would simp for disgusting whores and it's just because they are White women JFL there was even threads about how you need to accept those whores and Try to start relationship with them Just because chance of getting White offspring from those whores :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

This is some legit lifefuel

Play Hoes Mad by Famous Dex

I found this thread over Google because i searched for this "bootylicker69" part.
I saw it on /pol/ and remembered it.

Leaking Onlyfans videos and pics is very based.

OnlyFans and other things like it are truly a gift to us, we don't even need to put effort into exposing women anymore, they do it themselves.

Only fans whore suicide when????
I can totally see this happening due to a unsucessful onlyfans

FOUND ON /POL/
boards.4chan.org
boards.4chan.org

Why would some foid with everything (she mentioned friends, boyfriend) do this anyway? She thought she wouldn't get caught having that on her instagram? Really?

This is the best thing I've read in ages. FUCKING LIFEFUEL MAN. FUCK YEAH. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

lifefuel. We should have a hunt for leaked content and send it to family members

I hope all "sex workers" aka sluts and whores have their life ruined

4chan is such a cucked, bluepilled place

The dragon dildo part cracked me up.